Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Major bug found - Game save issue Xbox 360

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

SuperSaiyan4

SuperSaiyan4

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:SuperSaiyan4
Well firstly would like to say well done to Obsidian for making a very good rpg.

Have been playing for around 7-8hrs and have encountered a major bug, when you go to do the quest with the Cyclops in order to gain votes from the Meisters the place you go where its all fiery the save points there cause the game to not recognize any of the saves. No saves are listed and when you click save the game does not.
I then exited the game only to find that the game no longer sees any of my saves (I made 2).

However when I go to my hard drive the saves are there, in fact there are many saves no luckily that means I do have saves to fall back on but the game no longer sees them.

Obsidian can you please look into this and if possible advise of a patch when possible, I don't want to continue playing if my saves cannot be seen, also I have recommened this game to several of my friends (luckily I made a US Xbox Live account and tried the demo why is there no demo for the UK?).

SuperSaiyan4

SuperSaiyan4

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 16 posts
Ok so i've just took the disc out and put it back in and started the game up and now it sees my saves! Yay I didn't lose anything! ^_^ but its still a bug though.

Alvin Nelson

Alvin Nelson

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 469 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:Spiffer2021
Hmm... Strange. Glad to hear your saves are back though!

Alpha

Alpha

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:Bad Instincts
maybe you was playing with another profile.

SuperSaiyan4

SuperSaiyan4

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 16 posts
Ok I have found more issues, it seems the game starts to not like saving the game or does not create further saves when you are at the city where the Meisters are, there is a very big bug/glitch in regards to this. When you click on save it will not either create a new save or will just overwrite the latest save even if you choose to create a new one or overwrite another save you have made.

Also the gold dots showing the quest path eventually stops working, the only fix I can see is to dashboard it then wait a while take the disc out then put it back again and then it works, the game is installed to the hard drive.

So would appreciate this looked into please.

Edited by SuperSaiyan4, 18 June 2011 - 01:26 AM.

C2B

C2B

Lazy Assistant of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 4081 posts
  • Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Ok I have found more issues, it seems the game starts to not like saving the game or does not create further saves when you are at the city where the Meisters are, there is a very big bug/glitch in regards to this. When you click on save it will not either create a new save or will just overwrite the latest save even if you choose to create a new one or overwrite another save you have made.

Also the gold dots showing the quest path eventually stops working, the only fix I can see is to dashboard it then wait a while take the disc out then put it back again and then it works, the game is installed to the hard drive.

So would appreciate this looked into please.

It could just be that your save slots ran out. I noticed on PC that there aren't many local save slots.

SuperSaiyan4

SuperSaiyan4

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 16 posts
What is up with the poor replies? Saves run out? Using different profile? Seriously.

No my save slots have not run out and if you read anything I have said then you would realise it is a BUG, if I have made 3 saves and I am allowed up to 50 then you do the math and see where I have run out *rolls eyes* it seems as you play more and further in the problem fixes itself so the issue seems to be at the place where the Meisters are.

Also sometimes when pressing the d-pad up for the dots they sometimes stop appearing.

Flouride

Flouride

Chew Toy of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 1416 posts
  • Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

Also sometimes when pressing the d-pad up for the dots they sometimes stop appearing.

Most likely means you aren't tracking any quests. Had that few times and everytime I wasn't tracking any quests.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users