Major bug found - Game save issue Xbox 360

SuperSaiyan4

Question

Well firstly would like to say well done to Obsidian for making a very good rpg.

Have been playing for around 7-8hrs and have encountered a major bug, when you go to do the quest with the Cyclops in order to gain votes from the Meisters the place you go where its all fiery the save points there cause the game to not recognize any of the saves. No saves are listed and when you click save the game does not.

I then exited the game only to find that the game no longer sees any of my saves (I made 2).

However when I go to my hard drive the saves are there, in fact there are many saves no luckily that means I do have saves to fall back on but the game no longer sees them.

Obsidian can you please look into this and if possible advise of a patch when possible, I don't want to continue playing if my saves cannot be seen, also I have recommened this game to several of my friends (luckily I made a US Xbox Live account and tried the demo why is there no demo for the UK?).

• Like 1

9 answers to this question

Ok I have found more issues, it seems the game starts to not like saving the game or does not create further saves when you are at the city where the Meisters are, there is a very big bug/glitch in regards to this. When you click on save it will not either create a new save or will just overwrite the latest save even if you choose to create a new one or overwrite another save you have made.

Also the gold dots showing the quest path eventually stops working, the only fix I can see is to dashboard it then wait a while take the disc out then put it back again and then it works, the game is installed to the hard drive.

So would appreciate this looked into please.

Edited by SuperSaiyan4

Ok I have found more issues, it seems the game starts to not like saving the game or does not create further saves when you are at the city where the Meisters are, there is a very big bug/glitch in regards to this. When you click on save it will not either create a new save or will just overwrite the latest save even if you choose to create a new one or overwrite another save you have made.

Also the gold dots showing the quest path eventually stops working, the only fix I can see is to dashboard it then wait a while take the disc out then put it back again and then it works, the game is installed to the hard drive.

So would appreciate this looked into please.

It could just be that your save slots ran out. I noticed on PC that there aren't many local save slots.

What is up with the poor replies? Saves run out? Using different profile? Seriously.

No my save slots have not run out and if you read anything I have said then you would realise it is a BUG, if I have made 3 saves and I am allowed up to 50 then you do the math and see where I have run out *rolls eyes* it seems as you play more and further in the problem fixes itself so the issue seems to be at the place where the Meisters are.

Also sometimes when pressing the d-pad up for the dots they sometimes stop appearing.

Also sometimes when pressing the d-pad up for the dots they sometimes stop appearing.

Most likely means you aren't tracking any quests. Had that few times and everytime I wasn't tracking any quests.

Hate the living, love the dead.

yes having same issue.... I cant create a new saved game  no matter what I also dont see any of my saved games at all. When I got to see if  I can load a game  there isnt any files shown. Is there a fix for this and please be smart with your replys. it has nothing to do about me logging quest or  that im out  of  save slots.

Well i did what  Prestidigitator did and just took a chance and went back to the   dashboard.  There is no  certain time you have to wait i just opened my  cd tray and  closed it again. Then started  up the game and found all the saved games. So even though it didn't show that it was saving the game was saving. I think the game might be having an issue if you install the game to the hard drive instead of playing it straight off the disc. But knowing that  its fixable  ill keep the game installed on my hard drive.