Risen 2: Dark Waters

I killed a boss in this game without doing anything. After googling it appeared this boss swallows weapons and I had a bomb equipped. Hilarious.

You're talking about that frog-thing on the Isle of Thieves? Normally it would be one of the most challenging fights of the game and one of the few that are actually fun.

Heh, I had no problem with it, but it was a quite hard fight. Didn't knew you can make it swallow bombs. Maybe I should replay the game...

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

So worth getting at half price? I seen it at my local games store and couldn't decide.

I never finished it. I did like the half or so I played. That said, the combat was too clunky for my liking, even later on. Just couldn't really get it into it because of that. But I liked the world and exploration.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I like it about as much as the first game.

Wonder if it was Deep Silver though that forced the pirate theme on Piranha Bytes. Suddenly you don't hear anything about rising temples and lizardmen anymore and magic went completely *poof*.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Finished the game in exactly 28 hours.

It was okay overall, but the endgame boss was (as usual with PB) extremely lame. Biggest problem with the game -just as with its predecessor- is that in the end everything Nameless Hero does is totally pointless. So you kill three Titans over the two games, but there are still hundreds (if not thousands) of them running amok elsewhere and the world (and humanity along with it) is still largely obliterated.

I foresee a Star Child IF there will ever be a sequel. How did the game do, sales-wise?

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.