Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

1.10 Crashes Alpha Protocol on startup

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Grunker

Grunker

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
I'm on a Win7 64bit high end PC. After installing 1.10 patch, Alpha Protocol crashes seconds after I press play. I've tried re-installing, and it didn't help.

Could be that I'm installing the wrong version - I'm in Denmark and I'm using the US install. However, the EU version won't install (says it can't patch AP.exe).

Edited by Grunker, 02 December 2010 - 09:18 AM.

C2B

C2B

Lazy Assistant of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 4139 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

I'm on a Win7 64bit high end PC. After installing 1.10 patch, Alpha Protocol crashes seconds after I press play. I've tried re-installing, and it didn't help.

Could be that I'm installing the wrong version - I'm in Denmark and I'm using the US install. However, the EU version won't install (says it can't patch AP.exe).

Extract the EU install with Universal Extractor

http://legroom.net/software/uniextract

Then Replace the AP exe with the extracted one.

Done.

Edited by C2B, 03 December 2010 - 06:44 AM.

Gorth

Gorth

Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 10450 posts
Thread pruned. Some links are more unwelcome than others :shifty:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users