So who is working on this game?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I worked on this game :)

Wasn't the QA Lead then, but definitely spent numerous hours on it! Can't tell you the amount of times I have beaten DS3! Funny thing is - this is the first title I have worked on where I actually have gone back and played it post-release. Testing tends to make many people in QA jaded against playing titles they have worked on before. However - I loved the storyline and the combat. --------> Spoiler Katarina with high doom/agility means empowered heartseeking shot OWNAGE! She has a trait that will make critical hits gain power stocks back. The combo is LETHAL!

Wasn't the QA Lead then, but definitely spent numerous hours on it! Can't tell you the amount of times I have beaten DS3! Funny thing is - this is the first title I have worked on where I actually have gone back and played it post-release. Testing tends to make many people in QA jaded against playing titles they have worked on before. However - I loved the storyline and the combat. --------> Spoiler Katarina with high doom/agility means empowered heartseeking shot OWNAGE! She has a trait that will make critical hits gain power stocks back. The combo is LETHAL!

Short question to confirm something. Were you hired to do QA on the game for Square Enix and after that hired by Obsidian?

Short question to confirm something. Were you hired to do QA on the game for Square Enix and after that hired by Obsidian?

Yep. I worked on DS3 and the DLC Treasures of the Sun as a CQA tester for Square Enix. I then got hired on and started working on South Park last year as a production tester and recently became the test Lead on it as well.

• 6 months later...

Just want to voice my appreciation of the work you guys did here. Just started my first play through, and I'm positively spellbound! Just when I thought the best ARPG hack-n-slashes were behind us, I run into this sleeping beast. I dont know if you guys will ever fully realize just how talented you really are, and I just want to give some thanks for another great title.

Cheers!