So who is working on this game?

Just a warning: every time I post a little eye candy on these forums, Fionavar sends me angry PM's and puts me on moderated status for months.

:sorcerer:

Eyecandy is in the eye of the beholder ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Just a warning: every time I post a little eye candy on these forums, Fionavar sends me angry PM's and puts me on moderated status for months.

:sorcerer:

Eyecandy is in the eye of the beholder ;)

Ah, so that's why beholders are so popular! They're the pinatas of the Forgotten Realms!

The fact that you're aware of Fionavar's 'moderated status' says to me you're not lying... which is AWESOME.

Senior artist on Defender?...

defendera.jpg

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'm still waiting for the eye candy....assuming I didn't miss it already.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Gamescom is a good time for showing eye candy. And it's also the latest date to finally show off stuff for a Q1 2011 game.

http://forums.obsidian.net/index.php?showt...p;#entry1053645

Assuming that they show footage of Dungeon Siege III too, this may mean that they'd reveal a bit more before (I can't imagine showing footage at a presentation without at least releasing a couple of screenshots before, especially since this isn't a presentation dedicated to the game).

I'm still waiting for the eye candy....assuming I didn't miss it already.

You didn't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ5aj9qXzOA

Gah my eyes...that was more like eye-freakshow than eye-candy. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

As far as I understand from his wiki page, he actually only did the music for the trailer cinematics of Dungeon Siege II.

It was Jeremy Soule that did DS's soundtrack.

Correct. Which is why it's no surprise that Dungeon Siege's music is awesome.

That said, DS1's music had more flare than DS2's.