So who is working on this game?

Howdy all. :)

You guys give good presentations. :)

Do it again for inevitable DS3 presentation, very entertaining way to kill an hour

Glad people enjoyed that. I'm always very happy to talk to gamers, so hopefully we'll get to do more talks at PAX again. I love PAX.

My blood! He punched out all my blood! - Meet the Sandvich

Argh, new devs, hard to resist asking questions.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

So Joseph, what will it be? Realistic medieval action or over-the-top matrix limb chopping? :shifty:

Over the top medieval matrix limb action.

Will this matrix limb action involve crates?

It's pretty important, I know you devs are busy but try to answer ASAP. :)

Barrels are better, they avoid breaking my immersion.

Clearly this game is in the hands of a madman! Barrels better... no way.

Crates are just so... warehouse level.

But barrels? Barrels could be filled with mead, ale or some other festive fantasy beverage. Or gold coins and a breastplate. Don't ask me why.

But barrels? Barrels could be filled with mead, ale or some other festive fantasy beverage. Or gold coins and a breastplate. Don't ask me why.

Mead... have you ever had mead? It makes you understand why the Vikings were awesome incarnate.

Mead... have you ever had mead? It makes you understand why the Vikings were awesome incarnate.

Actually I haven't, but I've had Barenjager and it's a similar idea. It's really good!

Actually I haven't, but I've had Barenjager and it's a similar idea. It's really good!

Oh nice! I'll have to try and nab some of that.

On mead, we've got a pretty good manufacturer in Australia - see if they're in your local alcohol superstore perhaps (or find some equivalent): http://www.maxwellwines.com.au/maxwell-mead/

Spiced mead (like a wine) is best in my opinion. I haven't had any alcohol (or drink in general) quite like it.

American distributor:

United States of America

CLD Imports LLC

BARRINGTON, ILLINOIS

T: +1 847 898 9504

E: danielle@cldimports.com

If you've had mead which tastes good, then it can't have been proper mead. We're speaking of a beverage here that is so foul you have to add bucketloads of honey to it just to make the swill drinkable.

;)

If you've had mead which tastes good, then it can't have been proper mead. We're speaking of a beverage here that is so foul you have to add bucketloads of honey to it just to make the swill drinkable.

:lol:

Actually, we're speaking of a beverage that is made OUT of honey (fermented from it). :lol:

Anthony Davis

1276099074_anthonyd.jpg

Whoa.

The intarwebs knows all!

Yeah I don't post at the Codex anymore.

I am very happy everyone who has seen DS3 so far has been digging it!

The study of history is a powerful antidote to contemporary arrogance. It is humbling to discover how many of our glib assumptions, which seem to us novel and plausible, have been tested before, not once but many times and in innumerable guises; and discovered to be, at great human cost, wholly false.

--Paul Johnson

Environment Artist on Storm of Zehir?... I found the SoZ environments gorgeous. Ymmv of course :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Just a warning: every time I post a little eye candy on these forums, Fionavar sends me angry PM's and puts me on moderated status for months.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!