Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Who would you have a bromance with?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

dan107

dan107

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 117 posts

since Darcy and Deng didn't get much screen time, I'll have to go with Heck. Not my first choice since Heck is in a whole other league and isn't really Thorton's equal. He seems to be one of the greatest agents ever. He knew Scarlet was the killer all along, but didn't interfere

Really? Where does it say that he knew that Scarlet was the assassin??

Styx

Styx

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

since Darcy and Deng didn't get much screen time, I'll have to go with Heck. Not my first choice since Heck is in a whole other league and isn't really Thorton's equal. He seems to be one of the greatest agents ever. He knew Scarlet was the killer all along, but didn't interfere

Really? Where does it say that he knew that Scarlet was the assassin??

I had him shoot Scarlet at the end and he mentioned she was the assassin and then was totally surprised that you didn't know. Apparently he thought you were just lettin her off the hook to get her into bed. Which was totally cool with him and that's why he didn't say anything.

Oner

Oner

Loner of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 7293 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer

I had him shoot Scarlet at the end and he mentioned she was the assassin and then was totally surprised that you didn't know. Apparently he thought you were just lettin her off the hook to get her into bed. Which was totally cool with him and that's why he didn't say anything.

Steven "don't call me Steve" Heck. 'un helluva guy. >_<

Busomjack

Busomjack

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 31 posts

Me personally, I went with Steven Heck because he and I were such great buddies during our first play through. I totally bought into his conspiracy theories and felt that we had each other's back while risking our lives. Also, him giving me his dry cleaner bottle as a gift with his signature gave me such a warm fuzzy feeling.

So, who was your bromance?

Ditto. Mike & Heck took a boat into the sunset during my first ending... discussing what crazy mischief to get into next. :(

Darcy second... only because he gave Mike a photo of a buddy cop movie with Mike & Darcy's faces photoshopped over the actors. :)

What? It's possible tog ride off with Heck during the ending? That sounds so bromantic! How do you do it?

TheAssassin

TheAssassin

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 18 posts
Heck or Albratross

Also how do you get Brayko to kill Surkov!?

Zoraptor

Zoraptor

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2183 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Spare Brayko, pick Brayko option in dialogue when talking to Surkov at MoloTek if available. It may also have other requirements, I didn't get the option in my first playthrough but did in my second. I'd suspect either rep levels or having previously executed someone (to stop goody players accidentally unleashing a brutal homocidal maniac) as being the triggers but it could be all conversation based.

TheAssassin

TheAssassin

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 18 posts
Thank you. Just stopped my current playthrough right before getting Surkov so time for him to die.

Maria Caliban

Maria Caliban

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3945 posts

Me personally, I went with Steven Heck because he and I were such great buddies during our first play through. I totally bought into his conspiracy theories and felt that we had each other's back while risking our lives. Also, him giving me his dry cleaner bottle as a gift with his signature gave me such a warm fuzzy feeling.

So, who was your bromance?

SIE.

xanthe

xanthe

(0) Nub

• Members
  • 1 posts
I wouldn't! AP is one of my favourite games - I just wish it were BIGGER, like Fallout3/NV etc. Then there would be the coice to play as a female. In that scenario my Romance choice would be Heck.

obliviondoll

obliviondoll

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 20 posts
Deng.

He and Mike got along well - neither one grew out of their childhood fantasies of being a superhero. Also, they both get magical invisibility powers, so they also get to LIVE THEIR DREAMS TOGETHER!

EDIT: Also, he has the same initials as me. How cool is that?

Edited by obliviondoll, 23 July 2011 - 05:20 AM.

Trollossus

Trollossus

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts
Gotta go with Heck, dude's hilarious. Nolan North did a good job with the VO as always, so funny to think Heck is Nathan Drake.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users