Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Who would you have a bromance with?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Busomjack

Busomjack

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 31 posts
Me personally, I went with Steven Heck because he and I were such great buddies during our first play through. I totally bought into his conspiracy theories and felt that we had each other's back while risking our lives. Also, him giving me his dry cleaner bottle as a gift with his signature gave me such a warm fuzzy feeling.

So, who was your bromance?

Tagaziel

Tagaziel

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 525 posts
  • Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
Konstantin Brayko!

Oh, wait, you mean "bromance", not "romance".

Uh.

Nothing to see here.

Just, move along.

Busomjack

Busomjack

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 31 posts

Konstantin Brayko!

Oh, wait, you mean "bromance", not "romance".

Uh.

Nothing to see here.

Just, move along.

Just in case there is a misunderstanding, a "bromance" is strictly platonic. Think of a bromance as your favorite male buddy.

zkylon

zkylon

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 213 posts
  • Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
Well, Heck's easy but it can't get more plathonic than Darcy. He hates you and loves you at the same time. He has to kill you yet admires you (and envys you) and at the same time you're rivals over the same woman. That's Shakespeare man!

Edited by zkylon, 04 June 2010 - 11:03 AM.

loner_2.0

loner_2.0

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 13 posts
yea, wish we had more missions with Darcy... like actually being his handler for one, so we can have more banter, or him betraying AP and the two of you storm the place together....sigh too bad

Omen is also a nice choice, my first playthrough was melee and pistols, so me and him had an epic kung-fu fight, then we agreed to find the killer together....but he also didn't get much screen time.

since Darcy and Deng didn't get much screen time, I'll have to go with Heck. Not my first choice since Heck is in a whole other league and isn't really Thorton's equal. He seems to be one of the greatest agents ever. He knew Scarlet was the killer all along, but didn't interfere, and if he is mad, he gets scary serious. But hey, he rigged a train with a machine gun and killed all the CSP in the station, ha! good times.

GreasyDogMeat

GreasyDogMeat

(11) Wizard

• Members
  • 1636 posts

Me personally, I went with Steven Heck because he and I were such great buddies during our first play through. I totally bought into his conspiracy theories and felt that we had each other's back while risking our lives. Also, him giving me his dry cleaner bottle as a gift with his signature gave me such a warm fuzzy feeling.

So, who was your bromance?

Ditto. Mike & Heck took a boat into the sunset during my first ending... discussing what crazy mischief to get into next. :)

Darcy second... only because he gave Mike a photo of a buddy cop movie with Mike & Darcy's faces photoshopped over the actors. :p

Kasabian

Kasabian

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 110 posts
Heck's madness won me over, especially the e-mails Mikey and Heck had if you went along with it. :D

Oner

Oner

Loner of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 6999 posts
  • Backer
Heck, Brayko and Mike have a beer together.
Don't tell me it wouldn't be awesome.

thufirhawat333

thufirhawat333

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 107 posts
Marburg. Totally.
I mean, I can imagine the both of us sitting at a table in the garden in my favorite pub, grunting and looking grumpy at everyone that makes more noise. Oh, and clicking our little pens whenever somebody reaches for his cell! :lol:

TrueZarken

TrueZarken

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 22 posts
Heck period =P

He's my bromance even though he's crazy =P

Oner

Oner

• Members
  • 6999 posts
  • Backer

Marburg. Totally.
I mean, I can imagine the both of us sitting at a table in the garden in my favorite pub, grunting and looking grumpy at everyone that makes more noise. Oh, and clicking our little pens whenever somebody reaches for his cell! :ermm:

With optional hawaii shirt and straw hat, pretty please?

BEES

BEES

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 20 posts
Deng or Marburg or Heck depending on my dialogue stance for the day.

cesko

cesko

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:Cesko
Heck obviously and maybe Omen

thufirhawat333

thufirhawat333

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 107 posts

Marburg. Totally.
I mean, I can imagine the both of us sitting at a table in the garden in my favorite pub, grunting and looking grumpy at everyone that makes more noise. Oh, and clicking our little pens whenever somebody reaches for his cell! ;)

And with pink, girly (however it is spelled in English) drinks of course.

Edited by thufirhawat333, 05 June 2010 - 03:05 AM.

unskilled-

unskilled-

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 134 posts
Definately Parker. He's a HILF. In a platonic sort of way.

ThulsaDooom

ThulsaDooom

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:Inarborat

Marburg. Totally.
I mean, I can imagine the both of us sitting at a table in the garden in my favorite pub, grunting and looking grumpy at everyone that makes more noise. Oh, and clicking our little pens whenever somebody reaches for his cell! :)

And with pink, girly (however it is spelled in English) drinks of course.

Marburg would want more than just bromance. Madison makes a comment about the statues and how Marburg never had ladies over to his villa.

Oner

Oner

• Members
  • 6999 posts
  • Backer

Marburg would want more than just bromance. Madison makes a comment about the statues and how Marburg never had ladies over to his villa.

Honestly, considering his age I just thought he simply can't get it up and was jealous of ..."equipped" statues.
And his personality... my guess would've been asexual.

thufirhawat333

thufirhawat333

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 107 posts

Yeah, I was there just a few hours ago, and aww :)
I guess I have to reconsider my statement.

Busomjack

Busomjack

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 31 posts
After playing through the game again I think Brayko would make an excellent bromance option. I was meeting Surkov and then suddenly Brayko appeared and he was totally like my best buddy as I let him knife Surkov to death after he killed Championchik.

Styx

Styx

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 8 posts
Heck's cool but.. uhh, well, Albatross is an awfully swell and guy and is super reliable. He's always calling you up to chat and even asks politely for you to remove the bugs. Like, who else is such a bud?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users