Easter eggs

This one I noticed on my second playthrough under veteran ( I do not know if it pops up under other scenarios)

At the very beginning when you first get you PDA and Mina contacts you, you get some static and you can see the face of the NSA outpost gelato shop owner for a couple of seconds.

When put in perspective with what you learn about Mina later, its a nice hint to the fact that the NSA is in fact monitoring your activities from the get go via Mina and your PDA.

When you first meet Steven Heck, in the dialog, when he asks what agency you come from, if you choose to avoid the question or something like that, Thorton says something like "I come from a agency...". Heck then starts enumerating agencies you might come from, among the list he says "Majestic 12", Deus Ex reference!

MJ12 far outdates DX, but whatever...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I found a book in the Rome safehouse (in the bedroom) that has a picture of a guy in a red shirt playing guitar, the books title is "THE END OF MUSIC" I'm guessing someone doesn't like this guys music? could be someone from the office who insists on playing crappy acoustic tunes on all the office parties? :lol:

Theres also a big picture of this guy across the street in another building if you look out the window, I think in Rome, could also have been Moscow.

In the Moscow safehouse looking out the bathroom window, the man is entertaining (op is entertained by) a "dancer".

Made Mina's comment about the view quite intresting...

I've never found that dancer, but with subtitles enabled I often saw "The night is sooooo beautiful..." appear at the bottom of the screen. And now I know why. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
I found a book in the Rome safehouse (in the bedroom) that has a picture of a guy in a red shirt playing guitar, the books title is "THE END OF MUSIC" I'm guessing someone doesn't like this guys music? could be someone from the office who insists on playing crappy acoustic tunes on all the office parties?

Theres also a big picture of this guy across the street in another building if you look out the window, I think in Rome, could also have been Moscow.

Pretty sure it's in Moscow. I wonder what that picture is all about.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Nobody noticed the Star Wars reference? What's wrong with you? The perk for bluffing two guards is called "These Aren't the Agents You're Looking For".....in Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope, Obi-Wan Kenobi uses the force power known as Mind Trick on some Imperial Troopers to let them past the checkpoint with the droid the troopers wanted to find(R2D2) and uses the phrase "These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For". Not to mention this reference is a shout to all the Star Wars and Obsidian fans who played the epic KotOR II.

Well... that particular phrase is so well known, you know. Still, it's one for the record. :lol:

They clearly used real photos of real books for the safehouse bookshelves and the like - there are some others that I can't quite make out.

Anyone know anything about the painting in Marburg's Villa? SIE mentions it...

The full length portrait? There'd be a lot of paintings like that. Wouldn't surprise me if there was a Bond villain with a similar portrait though (Dr No or whoever it was with the stolen Iron Duke portrait hanging on his wall).

The equivalent Brayko painting though is a reference to Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' cover.

JacksonBrayko.jpg

(My immediate reaction was actually George Michael/ Club Tropicana, which disturbs me somewhat considering what Michael was wearing in that shot)

• 2 years later...