"Intercept Assassination Plans" bug

Nepenthe

Question

Hit Taipei first, made it through all the initial missions until I get here. After Omen locks me up and I start my escape, there's a sequence where I have to fight my way up a bunch of catwalks surrounding a smallish open space. At the end of this sequence there's a door that is apparently supposed to lead somewhere. Currently it leads me to a black room with no textures loading - when trying to navigate the room I always fall outside the game area.

Have been able to replicate this bug three times now from last checkpoint, will try loading from mission start to see if it's some kind of save corruption.

p.s. EU version, PS3, released Friday.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

4 answers to this question

Hit Taipei first, made it through all the initial missions until I get here. After Omen locks me up and I start my escape, there's a sequence where I have to fight my way up a bunch of catwalks surrounding a smallish open space. At the end of this sequence there's a door that is apparently supposed to lead somewhere. Currently it leads me to a black room with no textures loading - when trying to navigate the room I always fall outside the game area.

Have been able to replicate this bug three times now from last checkpoint, will try loading from mission start to see if it's some kind of save corruption.

p.s. EU version, PS3, released Friday.

dam thats weird me and bro had clean run on our first game, diffrent disks

take scrren shot :D it sounds crazy

Some Trolls, arnt looking for anything logical, they cant be questioned, talked to, reasoned or negosiated with, some trolls just want watch the forums burn

i got the same bug on vetran, gonna try your idea and relog at safe house

Some Trolls, arnt looking for anything logical, they cant be questioned, talked to, reasoned or negosiated with, some trolls just want watch the forums burn

I have the same issue, but mine wont let me use the zip line to follow. The little emblem is there like I can do something, but when I click, nada. Irritating bug to say the least. I dislike the idea of starting all over at the safe house. When I load the last save that is right before the catwalk area, the bug is still there.

XBox 360 version, USA.