why does star wars kotor always freez when loading???

Why is it that star wars kotor 2 keeps on freezing at the loading screen to get in to the flight area on telos this is the first time i played through telos on my 360 (cod4, halo 3, etc. got boring) so i played through star wars kotor 2 on my xbox 360 and i got to telos with little problems and when you are released from arrest and i talked to czerka and the ithroian and when i tried to go to the docking bay it froze and what was wierd was that my disk had a few small scratches and every time i tried to go through the door it froze in the same spot every time!!!!!! and my guys head dissapeared so i would appreciate it if any one could tell me why because i do not want to get it for my pc and i do not want to start over again. thanks.

Why is it that star wars kotor 2 keeps on freezing at the loading screen to get in to the flight area on telos this is the first time i played through telos on my 360 (cod4, halo 3, etc. got boring) so i played through star wars kotor 2 on my xbox 360 and i got to telos with little problems and when you are released from arrest and i talked to czerka and the ithroian and when i tried to go to the docking bay it froze and what was wierd was that my disk had a few small scratches and every time i tried to go through the door it froze in the same spot every time!!!!!! and my guys head dissapeared so i would appreciate it if any one could tell me why because i do not want to get it for my pc and i do not want to start over again. thanks.

so can any one help me???

It's possible you have a corrupt save game. Try loading from an earlier save, if you have one. Problems with an Xbox version of the game (assuming you have an un-modded Xbox) are often due to damage to the disk. The first thing to do is clean the disk, and if that doesn't work, contact the shop where you bought it, or LucasArts directly, and ask about getting the disk replaced.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

It's possible you have a corrupt save game. Try loading from an earlier save, if you have one. Problems with an Xbox version of the game (assuming you have an un-modded Xbox) are often due to damage to the disk. The first thing to do is clean the disk, and if that doesn't work, contact the shop where you bought it, or LucasArts directly, and ask about getting the disk replaced.

oh alright thanks but the save game works perfectly works every where else.

oh alright thanks but the save game works perfectly works every where else.

It may still be the problem. Try an earlier save, as I said.

will do thanks. and what about my guys head going by by i mean i was playing then all of a sudden boom it froze then it was gone???

Edited by obsidian account

If that still doesn't work then your disk is probably damaged. My copy of morrowind has a few damaged areas despite appearing to be perfectly intact. I've heard that the data on any storage device decays over time.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.