Pictures of your games

This is why Fallout 3 is great.

Yeah, different tune now, huh? You only spent like 12 months whining and crying about this game you'd never played. Damn you idiots annoy me. But I am the one under moderation, not you.

Yeah, shut up moderators. We need a moderator free day, let us say what we want to say for once.

This post has been edited by Gorth: Today, 11:26 PM

Reason for edit: A few "unnecessary" words moderated out

pwnt

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Yeah, different tune now, huh? You only spent like 12 months whining and crying about this game you'd never played. Damn you idiots annoy me. But I am the one under moderation, not you.

Yeah, shut up moderators. We need a moderator free day, let us say what we want to say for once.

I'm sorry to hear about your moderated status, but you are right. I admit my initial rantings against this game was idiotic and ill-informed. I admit my mistake. Fallout 3 is indeed a good game.

I vote for getting Mkreku off moderated status, and I do think he has a good idea. :sorcerer:

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

I'm kinda loosing interest in Fallout 3, there's a lot of stuffs that's starting to annoy me so much that I have to take a few hours brake once in a while.

But here are some screens.

post-5477-1225639582_thumb.jpg

post-5477-1225639586_thumb.jpg

post-5477-1225639590_thumb.jpg

Fortune favors the bald.

I'm kinda loosing interest in Fallout 3, there's a lot of stuffs that's starting to annoy me so much that I have to take a few hours brake once in a while.

I'm interested in what those things are. So far the biggest annoyances have been the invisible walls, which I can manage, and the stupid way they've designed the difficulty levels. Hard is still too easy, but the hardest level gives enemies too much HP. First mod I want is one that tweaks the difficulty.

I'm interested in what those things are. So far the biggest annoyances have been the invisible walls, which I can manage, and the stupid way they've designed the difficulty levels. Hard is still too easy, but the hardest level gives enemies too much HP. First mod I want is one that tweaks the difficulty.

Just wait when you enter Vault 87 or have to fight against hordes of Enclave soldiers. Plenty of challenging fights there.

For one I don't feel immersed in the universe at all. I had the same problem with Oblivion, the way people react and the way the story is told just feels very artificial. Quests are given to me way too easily, it's like everyone trusts you after you've introduced yourself. I guess the real problem is the delivery of the dialouge.

The world feels patched together, I don't get the feeling of wandering the wastelands.

Bottomline is, I'm reminded all too often that it's a game with limitations. Most good RPGs have alot of limitations, but somehow manage to cover that up and make me feel like I can do and say anything and it'll have many different outcomes, although in the back of my mind I know that's not the case. In Fallout 3 I'm more often presented with the fact that no matter how I proceed the outcome is hardwired and I don't have any real freedom except the given 1-3 outcomes. Which is a shame, because it's not often you have so many different and good ways to solve simple sidequest.

It's kinda like watching a bad film with a really good plot. You wish that a different director and different actors had been involved with the project instead. You focus on the story and the good parts, but the bad acting and bad directing really pulls you out of simply enjoying the story.

With that said I'm not a "anti Bethesda" - "fallout-in-name-only" gamer - I was actually midly intrigued with them getting the franchise and what they could do to the fallout universe. I played Oblivion alot and found it amusing, but had some of the same problems as here. Immersion is a must for me, otherwise I get bored quick.

Final note: I am however amased with how right they got the whole design/art style. With the 50'ish fusion cars and robots etc. They did a better job here than Interplay and Black Isle imo. And Vats is really fun. :(

Fortune favors the bald.

This is why Fallout 3 is great.

Lol. The Swede gets emotional again? :(

That's pretty close to be sniping.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Thanks.

I need to figure out how I can show the front of my character. The view only shows your back or third person.

Hold the button which changes the view then you should be able to orbit.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!