The Crate Warehouse

I think there should be a secret level called the crate warehouse.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to rescue... something.

Anyway, that's not important. It should involve a shoot out and you should be able to duck behind, jump over, and break through the crates around you. There should be equal distribution of narrow winding corridors and open rooms chock full of crates stacked to varying heights and in varying sizes.

And if you fall on a crate from a certain height, depending on its size, IT SHATTERS.

And sometimes when you walk past a crate it just SHATTERS anyway because there is actually a secret spy inside just WAITING to burst out and snap your neck.

And there should be TNT crates that you can pick up and drop off buildings in Hong Kong that land on the robots below and blow up and the flying chunks of metal hit the MJ12 soldiers in the FACE.

o:)

I believe we already have something like this. Only instead of a warehouse, its just a giant crate. And inside, you fight evil crates who take cover behind crates. The goal is to rescue a crate. We're debating whether to have the rescuable crate on top of a crate, or inside a larger crate.

I believe we already have something like this. Only instead of a warehouse, its just a giant crate. And inside, you fight evil crates who take cover behind crates. The goal is to rescue a crate. We're debating whether to have the rescuable crate on top of a crate, or inside a larger crate.

Inside a larger crate, definitely.

It's got the whole mystery and intrigue thing going on. If it's just on top of another crate it screens "help me I am a damsel crate in distress", and that's so 1400's.

It's like Schroedinger's cat - you don't know whether the hostage crate is smashed or not until you open the crate containing it. o:)