mod problem

recently I have installed the Lonna Vash mod for my game and today I first came to the point where it was.

When I saw the dead Twi'lek a box with the words

"CONVERSATION ERROR: last conversation node contains either END NODE or CONTINUE NODE. Please contact a designer!"

appeared.

I would check out his dead body and find a data pad and Jedi robes and the Twi'lek would appear alive next to me talking to me in Twi'lek without any subtitles or options for me to speak to him.

After he's done talking to me after apparantly six frames of speech (you can press enter six times until he stops talking) the same box as above/before appears.

The same thing happens when I talk to him again.

Whenever I try to use that computer pannel that usually opens the door for you when you find the dead Lonna Vash, the same box also appears box appears.

I have the German version of the game but it simply used English for the diary entries and the data pad that had to do with the Twi'lek, so I thought it would simply use English for all the modded conversations.

Do I have to delete the mod now and restart Korriban?

Any help would be appreciated!

Guten tag!

Well firstly, lots of mods dont work with the game correctly, I had some mod, I think it was increased feats for consular class, I couldnt get Bao Dur in my party when you first met him on Telos restoration zone, well enough of my ramble, it sounds as if there is some problem lying with the mod itself, have you contacted the user and told him/her? Its definately some fault with the mod.

The Twilek is not alive... that is a hologram... it is supposed to appear when you access the console and when you insert the datapad and say "Play back recording" but you do not have to do that... instead you can unlock to door to the academy and be one your way. Then when you go to the cave Lonna doesn't appear until you are "leaving the cave"

The only problem is that I can't access the console. Whenever I attempt to do so that box, mentioned above, appears.

Well I guess I'll just have to delete the mod.

I believe someone posted a link to it on here. That's how I got it.

Thanks for the help!

Edited by DustyDuke II

I didn't meet Lonna Vash in the cave.

I don't know if the Enclave is rebuilt now because I think that chain of diary enries was left incomplete this way.

Changes the mod made on Korriban:

- G-Wing shuttle standing near the Hawk.

- Dead Twi'lek instead of Lonna in the academy

- Twi'lek hologram (not interacting with the console - no option about anything with the hologram. The only thing I could do with it was "type in Lonna Vash" to open the doors)

- Dark Jedi standing next to Revan but disappearing the second you meet him

Any suggestions?

I didn't meet Lonna Vash in the cave.

I don't know if the Enclave is rebuilt now because I think that chain of diary enries was left incomplete this way.

Changes the mod made on Korriban:

- G-Wing shuttle standing near the Hawk.

- Dead Twi'lek instead of Lonna in the academy

- Twi'lek hologram (not interacting with the console - no option about anything with the hologram. The only thing I could do with it was "type in Lonna Vash" to open the doors)

- Dark Jedi standing next to Revan but disappearing the second you meet him

Any suggestions?

Defeat Revan, "escape" the cave, and that is where you will meet her....

Okay, I'll give it a last try if someone here can help me:

I just found a couple .nss files in a sub-folder that I put in my override folder. They are seperated in 701kor, 702kor, 710kor and 711kor folders. All of this is probably in the wrong place. Does anyone know where I have to put them?

Also I noticed that in my lips folder there are the files "701kor.mod" and "701KOR_loc.mod". Same for 702, 710, 711. I know I put the files without -"_loc" in there myself.

Could that be causing trouble? What's the right solution?

Thanks

Edited by DustyDuke II

Okay, I'll give it a last try if someone here can help me:

I just found a couple .nss files in a sub-folder that I put in my override folder. They are seperated in 701kor, 702kor, 710kor and 711kor folders. All of this is probably in the wrong place. Does anyone know where I have to put them?

Also I noticed that in my lips folder there are the files "701kor.mod" and "701KOR_loc.mod". Same for 702, 710, 711. I know I put the files without -"_loc" in there myself.

Could that be causing trouble? What's the right solution?

Thanks

Put them in the modules folder.... i think that was what you needed to do...

Sorry, that didn't work. I tried evry configuration: The Source folder with he sub folders containing the files, only the sub folders containing the files and I also tried only the files in the modules folder.

This time when I arrived at Korribannot even the G-Wing shutle was there.

I'll try that stuff in the Override folder again.

One more thing: Should ".mod" generally be put in the lips folder or maybe in anotherone?

Sorry, that didn't work. I tried evry configuration: The Source folder with he sub folders containing the files, only the sub folders containing the files and I also tried only the files in the modules folder.

This time when I arrived at Korribannot even the G-Wing shutle was there.

I'll try that stuff in the Override folder again.

One more thing: Should ".mod" generally be put in the lips folder or maybe in anotherone?

I don't know..... allow me to review the files again and then i'll get back to you on that one....

• 4 weeks later...

Since I made the mod, I will explain. I only tested it with the English version, so I'm not sure if it works correctly with the German one. Apparently, someone has the exact same problem on Holowan Labs: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=154662 .

The order is supposed to be as follows:

1. In the Sith Academy, pick the datapad from the dead Twi'lek (who is actually Lonna Vash's Padawan, Kaah Ohtok).

2. Insert it into the console.

3. Open the Academy door from the console. It isn't necessary to play the holorecord.

4. After leaving the Academy, enter the cave. While you're crossing the bridge, several Sith Assassins will spawn around you. One of them, with a lightsaber, will drop a datapad, from which you can read that the lightsaber actually belonged to Vash. If you have the USM installed, he will drop the lightsaber as well.

5. Make your way through the tomb, as usual. Unlike the original game, you can enter it regardless of your alignment.

6. After you defeat Revan, you will see a vision of Vash lying on the floor.

7. Exit the cave, as usual. When you open the door, you, instead of exiting the cave, will go to the room where Vash is. She will awaken, and you will have a conversation with her. She will die regardless of what you say (although you can choose how) and you will exit the cave, with the Vash quest completed and your business on Korriban done.

The G-Wing was originally supposed to have a purpose: I planned to make a version 2.0 of this mod, with Sion leaving you for dead and going to Nihilus' ship. Then there would be the "Sion vs Nihilus" cutscene that was cut from the game and restored by Darkwarrior from the TSLRP forums. However, I had problems doing the cutscene with Sion throwing his saber at the player (it disappeared after returning to his hand, for some reason), so I eventually gave up.

I never had a choice of playing the record it jus didn't work out at all.

After I had moved some files everything worked the way you described it except that there was no Sith Assassin with a lightsabre and I also didn't see a Bash lying on the ground. I didn't know that the cave was conected to alignment. Can you not enter it when you're darksided? I thought I could but it's long ago so I could be wrong.

What is meant by alignment sensitive is you have to be either Light or Darksided to a large degree, not grey. If you aren't the Darkside attacks you, thus stopping you from entering the tomb. Kriea tells you to return when you are stronger.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.