Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TSF Bounty: Escaped Criminals

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

JohnZ117

JohnZ117

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 15 posts
I have done the sidequest where Lieutenant Grenn has you search for the escaped killers several times but only once do I remember finding them on Telos' surface. Unfortunately, I forgot what I did to make that happen, and I think it was more of a fluke that I got it at all. :lol: Does anyone here know how to make sure that they appear on the surface? Thanks in advance. :lol:

vaxen83

vaxen83

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2000 posts
You have to work with Czerka to be able to encounter them with Lorso. If you talk with Jana Lorso and also with Grenn, you will encounter them speaking with Lorso.

If working with Ithorians, you probably might not be able to finish this side quest.

Edited by vaxen83, 05 June 2006 - 02:12 AM.

Aerin

Aerin

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 27 posts
You don't have to agree to work with Czerka to see them when you go to the Czerka offices; you just have to get the sidequest from Lt. Grenn first. The criminals escape to the planet's surface and you're *supposed* to encounter them there, but they don't always spawn properly. There's also a glitch where if you talk to Lt. Grenn before you go to the surface, you can tell him you killed them and get the reward without getting any dark side points. It's a nice shortcut. :D

Dark_Raven

Dark_Raven

Obsidian VIP

• Members
  • 13727 posts
Install the fix from Team Gizka and that problem with them not showing up on the Telos surface will be fixed.

vaxen83

vaxen83

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2000 posts
Thanks, that's a boon for me also.

indarkestday

indarkestday

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 49 posts
I read in a walkthrough that if you've started working for the Ithorians before receiving the escaped criminals mission that it becomes unsolvable. Hopefully that means that you can still do it if you talk to Grenn before going to Chodo Habat.

Hassat Hunter

Hassat Hunter

Royal Bug Catcher of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 4944 posts
  • Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
3x gone through the game; never got the criminals...

2x Czerka, once Habat... quite opposite to what is said here...

Raymond Luxury-Yacht

Raymond Luxury-Yacht

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 76 posts
Same here. 'Tis broken. Need TeamGizka fix, I suppose.

Hassat Hunter

Hassat Hunter

Royal Bug Catcher of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 4944 posts
  • Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
Yup...

Isn't the only ingamethingie that needs Gizka; unfortunately.

When being there also pick up the other fixes like the Fuel For Telos one...

Alec

Alec

(8) Warlock

• Members.
  • 1107 posts
I worked for the Ithorians... but u have to go there to Jana Lorso after you've completed a specific number of missions... once u speak to Lt. Grenn, go to the Ithorians and then to Czerka... or something like that... and you'll find them... but I was lucky... and I'm not sure if what I said is correct... anyway, it's just lucky to find them..

mr_raider

mr_raider

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 99 posts
I've never gotten it to work. DS or LS. I just lie to Grenn about having killed them to close the quest and get the 200 creds.

Purgatorio

Purgatorio

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 936 posts

I worked for the Ithorians... but u have to go there to Jana Lorso after you've completed a specific number of missions... once u speak to Lt. Grenn, go to the Ithorians and then to Czerka... or something like that... and you'll find them... but I was lucky... and I'm not sure if what I said is correct... anyway, it's just lucky to find them..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like most of us have also had this happen.I think there was an old thread,can't remember where or exaclty what it said.
Basically it advised you to ask Grenn for work after finishing core quests,when at Cerka the criminals will flee to the surface go strait to the docking port and then leave you can do the smuggling quest as you don't have to ask Grenn for that one but if lightsided you have to do it before leaving for the surface.
Its also more efficient to ask Grenn then "question"the dock worker then go to Cerka then back to the dock. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users