Consoles suck!

Crap, that sucks. Hopefully you can do what I did with my video card and return it for a replacement.

I still don't have a new console. I can't justify the expense for something that'll end up playing DVDs most of the time. ...And I'm not going to buy a PS3 because of a blue-ray. I guess I might just sit out this generation of consoles.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

"Consoles suck!"

"Yeah my brand new Xbox 360 just broke on me, red lights flashing and everything, what a peice of crap."

That is a hasty generalisation.

I've done every troubleshoot thingy I could, my error light code is a 0102, which is classed as unknown. Some theories suggest that 0102 is a fried gpu or something, which I believe might be the case since Perfect Dark artifacted and froze before I got the error. I have a store warranty so I'll get it replaced tommorow. If that next one breaks, then I might have to go WIIIIIIII as well :(

I've done every troubleshoot thingy I could, my error light code is a 0102, which is classed as unknown. Some theories suggest that 0102 is a fried gpu or something, which I believe might be the case since Perfect Dark artifacted and froze before I got the error. I have a store warranty so I'll get it replaced tommorow. If that next one breaks, then I might have to go WIIIIIIII as well :(

Better get that third party cooling unit. ;)

Consoles suck!

Wow!

They weren't kidding when they started touting consoles as true entertainment centers! :D

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

My last console was an Atari 2600.

If'n it ain't playable on the PC,

It just ain't...

"For The Love Of Carnage And Discord, I Bring Annihilation And Cheap Beer!" - Mad Dwarf

"Watch that howling1. His sig used to eat cities." - Synaesthesia

"Beat me with a wet noodle huh? " - Feargus Urquhart

"the term "Board Troll" ain't a thing ta be proud o', lads" - Sargallath Abraxium

"The line between comedy and tragedy is pretty thin in these parts." - Overseer

" Grrr... ...Argh." - Darque

I seriously thought this thread would have something to do with sucking.

Oh well.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well, you know what they say about suckers...

Ya need to be one to know one.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds