* Paladins can't multi-class and return to their paladin class.
* Clerics and druids can wear armor and cast spells without ASF. Wizards, sorcerers, and bards cannot.
* Dodge bonuses stack. Deflection bonuses do not stack.
* Trained only skills cannot be advanced while multiclassing to a class that lacks that skill as a class skill, but non-trained only skills can be advanced at a half rate.
* Touch attacks discount armor and shield bonuses to armor class, but keep deflection.
* Undead can't be affected by charm spells.
* Ability score bonuses increase at a ratio of 1:2 with the ability score itself, but the point buy system becomes increasingly costly.
* Drinking a potion provokes an AoO. Turning undead does not provoke an AoO.
* You need to use fire or acid to kill a troll.
* An unarmed 15th level fighter does not threaten an area and will provoke an AoO if he or she attacks. An unarmed 1st level monk does threaten an area and will not provoke an AoO if he or she attacks.
This list could be pages long.
Edited by Lancer, 12 January 2006 - 07:42 PM.