Best SNES Games!

karka

International Superstar Soccer Deluxe.

Best football game ever. Except perhaps ISS 64.

Illusion of Time

Terranigma

The Super Star Wars series. Good times.

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

I gave my snes + all games to my nephew some time ago and he's having a blast with it. Although he owns a PS3 and Xbox360 and some other consoles, he always plays on the snes when i visit them. Everytime i get flashbacks to my own childhood. Man, those were good times...

Earthbound

Secret of evermore (found out this year that one of my childhood classics was Jeremy Soules first game he did music for)

Super Metroid

Breath of Fire

FF 6

Chrono Trigger

Secret of Mana

Zombies ate my neighbors

DKC

Super Mario kart

Super Mario game

Super Mario RPG

Legend of Zelda

Fzero

Sigh I know there's tons more that I've played and enjoyed

Everything here, but you forgot Super Castlevania 4. Tsk, tsk, Tsk.

I plan on playing through Earthbound / MOTHER 2 some time soon, probably next month. I played MOTHER 1 for the first time ever earlier this month and enjoyed it, so I figure I might as well continue with the game that actually made the series famous.

Would be nice to have one of those SNES controllers. 360 d-pads suck pretty bad.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Earthbound on SNES is one of those games I always get slot of enjoyment outta. Was a bit outraged and a bit on shock but a lil prideful to see earthbound being sold for 150 dollars at my local game shop. Worth that price but would never pay it lol.

Castlevania on PS made me forget every other Castlevania game except the second one on nes

How could I forget....

Clayfighter!!!!

• Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...