Intergalatic Reunification bonus mission

Try as I might, I cannot seem to complete the Intergalatic Reunification bonus mission on Nar Shaddaa, where you reunite Aaida and her man (can't remember his name off hand).

I have spoken to him, and then her, but can't seem to get her past the exchange thugs. I have spoken to Sasquesh (spelling), but am getting nothing at all off him. I have done all the other bonus missions in Nar Shaddaa, plus I killed all the Serocco thugs. Also I looted a few rooms in the exchange, and killed a few of the Gammorrean thugs there. Is there anything that I should (or shouldn't have done?)

Just want this bonus mission completed, as I still havent done it, dispite this being my third play through...

:)

• Like 1

One way to do it without getting DS points is to locate Adana then go talk to Saquesh. Talk to him about Adana and give him the [intimidate] line. It always fails (for me at least), and every Exchange thug in the whole complex goes hostile. Just kill everything, including the two at the door and you've cleared a way, with no DS points. Easy.

One way to do it without getting DS points is to locate Adana then go talk to Saquesh. Talk to him about Adana and give him the [intimidate] line. It always fails (for me at least), and every Exchange thug in the whole complex goes hostile. Just kill everything, including the two at the door and you've cleared a way, with no DS points. Easy.

heh i always killed them all anyways (as DS or LS) just for the xp :-

Well, I have gone too far in the game to go back and alter how I originally did things...I only really went back to Nar Shaddaa (before I do the second part of Onderon) to Jedify Mira

I killed the two thugs, but have since found that I have lost my LS mastery+STR (I am a Weapons Master), plus all the upgrades Kreia did to my saber...all because (I think) of one lousy DS point that I gained by kiling the thugs :devil:

So, it looks reloading the old save where I go back to Nar Shaddaa to turn Mira into a Jedi....oh well >_<

Edited by Guest

• 10 years later...

I got it to work just by talking to the guards again. i made the same mistake you did in not killing them earlier, however, you can select an intimidate option if you talk to one and say something along the lines of, "you wanted a fight, lets do it..." you will gain the dark side points and the path will be cleared (the dark side points are canceled out by the light side points you gain from completing the quest)

It's a stupid mission. You have to kill the toll guards. If you've dealt with them any other way (which you probably have, before you even spoke to Lootra or Aaida), you can't win it. Just kill Lootra for his Lightsaber part, you can only get it by reuniting him and Aaida or killing him. Disappointing.

like i said in a post earlier, if you talk to them again you can still kill them by trying to intimidate them then saying you want to fight. i did it and the rest of the quest was easy