Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fan Art Topics Art Collection

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
154 replies to this topic

Starphire

Starphire

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 28 posts
Can't seem to stop drawing Bao... Another illustration from the fanfic, caught between loyalty and conscience before the Exile twists him to her will.

>_<

Posted Image

Sentry

Sentry

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 228 posts
Attached File  RevanVsMalak1024by768.jpg   210.73KB   310 downloads
EDIT: Full size version of Revan/Malak fight (WARNING: its big!)

Padmi Skydrunkard

Padmi Skydrunkard

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 213 posts
:rolleyes: Revan has lost his shirt again. 2 alternate Revans, a soldier/guardian and scoundrel/consular. :thumbsup:

Also here are the previous ones again, so they are grouped together.
They are 2 alternate Carths, 2 alternate Bastilas(can't seem to get her quite right), another Revan and Atton(who turned out more like a girl :"> )

Attached Files

Bastilla_Skywalker

Bastilla_Skywalker

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1181 posts
  • Location:If You Combine This Young Jedi And A Certian *Male* Sith Lord You Are More Likely To Get...Babies!
A good freind of mine was good enough to draw this for me which she is also a Kotor fan like me but shes a female Revan fan but any way she was good enough to draw my version of Revan and my favourite trio male Revan,Bastila and Carth together.now I know Bastila has a yellow lightsaber in kotor and all that but I asked my friend if she can draw my vesrion of Revan (whos in the middle) with a yellow lightsaber (because I like yellow lightsabers) with Bastila with a purple lightsaber because in star wars theres always either green or blue lightsabers and I thought I tell my good freind lets have a change of light sabers to make it different. I asked her if she could draw Revan and make his clothes like luke Skywalkers from Empire strikes back when he is on hoth and if Revan can have a brown jacket that you see when you are a male scout from kotor. I thought I show my fellow kotor fans how I vision my Revan because this is in my opinion how male Revan should offically look like,but of course Revan can look what ever the player imagines Revan how ever they like ;)

thanks to my freind for drawing this for me.she drew this for me.and I am greatful for what she did for me.

below Bastila Skywalker's version of male Revan (middle) from Kotor along with his lover Bastila Shan and good freind Carth Onasi. this takes from Lightside version of Revan from KOTOR.

Attached Files

• Attached File  trio.jpg   156.46KB   555 downloads

Zulu 86

Zulu 86

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 227 posts
Attached File  Juhani_AA.jpg   54.77KB   190 downloads

Made another one - this time a quick(ish) sketch of Juhani. Probably put it through Photoshop - ie colour it, add proper effects...sort out the anatomy and proportions...make it look more like Juhani...

:p

Disclaimer - no gaurantee that the Russian is actually accurate. :- :-"

:)

Sentry

Sentry

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 228 posts
K, here is the finished version...
Hope you like it ;))
Attached File  Bao_Dur_Srikes_Back_Color_Small.jpg   178.96KB   391 downloads
EDIT: I made some minor changes... and scaled the image a bit smaller :cool:

Edited by Sentry, 24 May 2005 - 01:09 AM.

Zulu 86

Zulu 86

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 227 posts
Attached File  JuhaniB.jpg   65.78KB   386 downloads

-Still not sure that the Russian is accurate but chto za chyort?! :D

Hope you like :wub:
(If Juhani is your thing :devil: )

Zulu 86

Zulu 86

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 227 posts
I've done a quick sketch of Carth and Atton based on existing poses (I had to take a screenshot of Atton to get his though...)

Not too happy with how I did Carth - in fact I was convinced that I had drawn his nose too long so by extension the rest of his face so I...actually shortened it in Photoshop... :( :">

Much happier with Atton.

I'm just getting a feel for them, so I can draw them freely more easily :(

Attached File  Carth_AttonAA.jpg   57.03KB   107 downloads

Zulu 86

Zulu 86

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 227 posts
I've got a follow up now ;)

Basically it parodies a couple of things - primarily from the original however. Basically I found it suprising how easily a woman would slip in and out of a male's suit of armour - and also it was a bit funny how Carth would keep stopping me in the street while I was disguised as a Sith soldier and asking me personal questions right in front of a Sith Patrol and dozens of Tarisian on lookers (not that ultimately any of them would make a difference... :ermm: )

:-" ;)

Attached File  JulietCharlieRomeoDelta_I.jpg   61.53KB   650 downloads

I really should go to bed about now... :(

wannabealoser125

wannabealoser125

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 193 posts
Posted Image

I had to show some love to Kreia... There isnt too much in the way of fan art for her. Its not very good. I havent drawn anything in over a year and had to for class... so there she is... Im not to good with drawing faces :) ignore the squares in the background...

Zulu 86

Zulu 86

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 227 posts
Oh, don't mind me :-

I still think his arms are freakishly long, and I'm really not 100% happy with it-but-can't-put-my-finger-on-exactly-where-I've-gone-wrong but what the hell have a pic of Carth! :D

Attached File  JulietCharlieDeltaIB.jpg   68.61KB   174 downloads

Kor Qel Droma

Kor Qel Droma

(11) Wizard

• Members
  • 1738 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:burnoutboi
Since there hasn't been too many drawrings on this thread I thought I'd post my pic of the bearded Exile. Except he turned out to look a little too much like Obi-Wan Kenobi... :)

Just reply if it needs resizing...

Attached Files

Darth Launch

Darth Launch

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1033 posts
I dont know why I do this to myself... but here goes...

I present to you plebs my latest 'masterpiece'... Yoda... >_<"

I cannot apologise for its crappiness enough... but perhaps you can appreciate it for its entertainment value :)

DL

P.S. In my defence, I drew this in about 2 minutes using MS Paint :">

P.P.S. In order for this pic not to be considered spam-like, its really a pic of Master Vandar :D

Attached Files

• Attached File  Yoda.JPG   17.86KB   72 downloads

Darth Launch

Darth Launch

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1033 posts
Here's a little something that took me about 20 minutes to do... (a bit longer than the Yoda/Vandar pic)

It's not that great I know, so I'll include my usual disclaimer :)

DL

P.S. Here's my usual disclaimer apologising for crappiness etc. :rolleyes:

P.P.S. If you can't tell its a pic of Bastila, I stole her pose as like I've said before I'm not particularly creative... hope you Bastila fanboys like it *nods at Draken* :thumbsup:

Attached Files

Darth Launch

Darth Launch

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1033 posts
I present to you a very bizarre looking Mira...

DL

P.S. It took me forever to think of a pose... so once again... it was stolen... I hope you Mira fanboys don't mind... :">

Attached Files

• Attached File  Mira.JPG   17.45KB   106 downloads

Darth Launch

Darth Launch

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1033 posts
Now, here's my Visas... I couldnt be bothered thinking of a pose for her either so I just did her face... her nose is a little wonky but I dont care :D

Hope you like it :)"

DL

Attached Files

Lidda-Bit

Lidda-Bit

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 172 posts
Ok here is the Mira Vs Han .. kinda.. Its not done yet and I probably shouldn't post it but I could use some tips and suggestions. I think the perspective might be a little off, its hard for me to tell I'm used to just doodling on paper and using rulers and such ;)

Also I'm wondering what you all think would be a good backdrop.. Maybe a Narshadda skyline? Or would that be to busy and take away from the focus of the conflict?

Thanks!

P.s. I hope this attatchment thing works, my roomy isn't home to have him put it on his webspace =P

Attached Files

Ace

Ace

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 130 posts
Since there's an already existing art thread.

A second Exile render, this time lightside:

Posted Image

Kor Qel Droma

Kor Qel Droma

(11) Wizard

• Members
  • 1738 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:burnoutboi
Here is a Jolee pic that took far too long to finish... :huh:

Attached Files

Darth Launch

Darth Launch

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1033 posts
Ta-da!

I present my latest scribbling :thumbsup:

DL

P.S. This pic is dedicated to that special person in my life... you know who you are ;)

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users