The best glitch ever! haha

OMFG this is gotta be the best glitch I have ever gotten!

One minute I am on Nar Shaddaa as my first planet, doing dirty things and killings thugs for refugees...Then the movie with Visas and Nihilius comes up.... and the next thing I know, I'm on a deserted Ravager! (w00t)

this is so worth it (w00t) :D :D

I hope this hasn't been discussed before :lol:

post-4825-1122170896_thumb.jpg

On the bright side...

At least he has a better ending!  :rolleyes:

o:)

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Lolz, alot more funnier glitches ingame, that don't even ruin your gameplay by putting a halt to them

(See sig: Amusing Glitches)

Some of the best I have ever had:

10 Vaklu soldiers who got spawned on the same location, thus cramped into one single soldier and acted as one...

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

An door that opened, while not "opening" :blink:

Door???

For some reason my convo didn't end after saying the endline, untill after ALOT of times

I don't wan't to leave you :D

Well I don't know when I had a gender change :p

Hey guys, how is Mandalore supposed to be in my party if I hadn't gotten to Dxun yet? :x

And how am I screwed? I have loads of saved games. Am I still screwed? o.O

Nah, just reload. By the way my favorite glitch was when I built my lightsaber, and all of a sudden I had 6 blue lightsabers instead of just the one that I built.

Well I don't know when I had a gender change :p

Hey guys, how is Mandalore supposed to be in my party if I hadn't gotten to Dxun yet? :x

And how am I screwed? I have loads of saved games. Am I still screwed? o.O

Nah, just reload. By the way my favorite glitch was when I built my lightsaber, and all of a sudden I had 6 blue lightsabers instead of just the one that I built.

nice one :)

I am trying to get a lightsaber but I am stuck with the Aaida-Lootra case. I can't kill the Sasquesh (no mean dialogue options) or the thugs.. sp I guess I'm going to have to start the refugee part all over again :)

I'd go and kill Lootra but I want to get Mira before I start doing bad stuff :)

My PC's face is already all screwed up and mad.. but I am acutally more LS than DS.. so that's weird..

My SECOND favorite glitch was when I some how got two Visas and two Handmadens! (w00t)

I was on Onderon as my second planet, (after telos and dantooine). They just filled in the blank character spots.

My all time favorite was when I equiped handmaden with the dancer outfit, and she only managed to put on the bottom! :lol: (w00t) :- ! It only lasted one time, but that was .........................................!

Ok, I also managed to equip Visas with the out fit too, though it went on over her existing clothes.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

My SECOND favorite glitch was when I some how got two Visas and two Handmadens! (w00t)

I was on Onderon as my second planet, (after telos and dantooine). They just filled in the blank character spots.

My all time favorite was when I equiped handmaden with the dancer outfit, and she only managed to put on the bottom!  :lol:  (w00t)  :- ! It only lasted one time, but that was .........................................!

Ok, I also managed to equip Visas with the out fit too, though it went on over her existing clothes.

lucky :lol:

My all time favorite was when I equiped handmaden with the dancer outfit, and she only managed to put on the bottom!  :lol:  (w00t)  :- ! It only lasted one time, but that was .........................................!

That would be pretty impressive, but for some reason i don't believe you. But what was underneath?? :lol: I wouldn't have thought obsidian would actually be able to render anything realistic if you get what i mean :lol: .

P.S woo 500th post!!

Edited by petay12

That would be pretty impressive, but for some reason i don't believe you. But what was underneath?? :lol: I wouldn't have thought obsidian would actually be able to render anything realistic if you get what i mean :lol: .

P.S woo 500th post!!

yes, i must confess i'm also having trouble believeing you

As I said, I only happend once, and there was nothing but broken pixles underneath, not like that. I think the top just tried to materialize, and did not make it. But to think! :-

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

As I said, I only happend once, and there was nothing but broken pixles underneath, not like that.

Aha, makes sense, i would've been angry if i found out obsidian spent valuable game developing time creating 'pixelated breasteses' to quote GoA :lol:, when they could've finished a game instead!

But to think! :-

Indeed :lol:"

*thinks*

As I said, I only happend once, and there was nothing but broken pixles underneath, not like that.

Aha, makes sense, i would've been angry if i found out obsidian spent valuable game developing time creating 'pixelated breasteses' to quote GoA :lol:, when they could've finished a game instead!

But to think! :-

Indeed :lol:"

*thinks*

1. :lol:

2.Yeah. :ph34r: