Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Revan as party member

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

Darth_Schmarth

Darth_Schmarth

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 793 posts
I think he'll choke himself with a diaper.

Laozi

Laozi

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2905 posts

for this poor guy, his downfall started when Kelly Kapowski Married Zack Morris in the "college years".....

....so..when's the date set for your suicide groin?

you going elliot smith samurai style?  or Kurt Cobain explosive mouth style?

or maybe even pill swallow/injection/drunken 3 day binge style...like Farely and Belushi?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think you may be giving him a little too much credit there

Lord Satasn

Lord Satasn

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1054 posts
when do you think it happened?

GhostofAnakin

GhostofAnakin

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 9116 posts
  • Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
I still think Screech and Kelly should have ended up together. It would have given nerds and geeks everywhere a false hope.

Lord Satasn

Lord Satasn

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1054 posts
lol GOA, you are sick!

Sick!

Gabrielle

Gabrielle

Arch-Mage

• Members.
  • 5759 posts

I still think Screech and Kelly should have ended up together.  It would have given nerds and geeks everywhere a false hope.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's ehhh a waste of a fine looking gal like Kelly. :wub:

Universal Soldier

Universal Soldier

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 61 posts

I still think Screech and Kelly should have ended up together.  It would have given nerds and geeks everywhere a false hope.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's ehhh a waste of a fine looking gal like Kelly. :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What about screech :ermm:

jodo kast 5

jodo kast 5

(11) Wizard

• Members
  • 1686 posts
What the hell is goin' on here?!This same exact topic was closed by Fio and some idiot put it up again?! <_< :ermm:

Kor Qel Droma

Kor Qel Droma

(11) Wizard

• Members
  • 1738 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:burnoutboi
Wow, nothing slips by you Jodo. Nothing... :(

Laozi

Laozi

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2905 posts

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's ehhh a waste of a fine looking gal like Kelly. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What about screech :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I played at a show at the Showcase Theater in L.A. w/ Screech's band.

jodo kast 5

jodo kast 5

(11) Wizard

• Members
  • 1686 posts

Wow, nothing slips by you Jodo.  Nothing... :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly my friend!Nothing can escape the all seeing eye of jodo kast 5! :) :)

Draken

Draken

Bounty Hunter Of Love

• Members
  • 662 posts

People are just bitter, soulless husks who only complain to mask their real overriding self-contempt as they are petty cogs in the dark, oppressive institution that force-feeds us sterile piss-porridge.  Then we have the audacity to call this trendy bitterness to be originality.

My bitterness is different however, since I know the true plight of an artist.  In staring deep into the festering corpse our society is quickly becomming, I tap into that entropy and offer up a vision of reality, not a mass conjecture we readily accept because we are told it.

Meh.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And:

I ooze bitter cognisance. The Groin Of Despair need only to reach down and tap into the inner loathing to squeeze out a few choice nuggets of derisive wit.

When I first saw the world for what it was, I was filled with unmitigated rancor, but disparagement has since set in from attempting to bring my new-found wisdom down from the mountain.

The unwashed miscreants of society would rather continue to feed from the trough of happy-sunbeam-manure served daily in media-friendly installements with commercial breaks.

How long did it take for you to come up with your sad, (and not nearly as snarky as me) pithy remark?

Well then...who's hungry?

RevanRedefined

RevanRedefined

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 158 posts
Two things.

1. Shoot Goth-boy. The whole, I'm a rebel, yet utterly depressed and upset with society and i'm going to voice it to be independent thing is old. Get over yourself.

2. WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT SAVED BY THE BELL?!?! :(

Guest_GroinOfDespair_*

Guest_GroinOfDespair_*
  • Guests
Run-on sentences are old. I don't need to get over myself since I am not fixated with myself. I am focused on the world around me, while you seem overtly fixated on one individual, namely myself. Why? We apparently disagree with one another and that is fine, but your violent attitude towards someone you don't really know only serves to prove my points.

You defeat yourself by demonstrating how bitter we are. The difference between you and I, is that I openly accept who I am, while you are a self-deceived sheep.

Universal Soldier

Universal Soldier

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 61 posts

Run-on sentences are old.  I don't need to get over myself since I am not fixated with myself.  I am focused on the world around me, while you seem overtly fixated on one individual, namely myself.  Why?  We apparently disagree with one another and that is fine, but your violent attitude towards someone you don't really know only serves to prove my points.

You defeat yourself by demonstrating how bitter we are.  The difference between you and I, is that I openly accept who I am, while you are a self-deceived sheep.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cant you openly accept who you are somewhere else...

Musopticon?

Musopticon?

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 8956 posts
  • Location:What the Bircarli once called their own, spires of soot, flatlands of silver, sky afire

1. Shoot Goth-boy. The whole, I'm a rebel, yet utterly depressed and upset with society and i'm going to voice it to be independent thing is old. Get over yourself.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

;) Hilarious.

EnderAndrew

EnderAndrew

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 9241 posts
  • Steam:enderandrew
  • Backer
Given the diaper in his avatar, I don't know if it's Goth Gramps, or Goth Tyke.

alanschu

alanschu

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 15732 posts
  • Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
Gramps.

Little kids in diaper don't have the years required to make a man as bitter as GoD

EnderAndrew

EnderAndrew

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 9241 posts
  • Steam:enderandrew
  • Backer
I'd be bitter too if I had to wear a diaper.

Back on topic, I think the people on the LucasArts forums who constantly pull these stunts are also bitter.

alanschu

alanschu

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 15732 posts
  • Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
Nah, just bored/trolls.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users