I Just Can't Get Enough

EnderAndrew

Guest GroinOfDespair

Dark? Jim Henson is dead because he believed in a false religion as his minions in the shadow company that calls itself Henson productions will now try to play necromancer to his rotting corpse and drag out one of his almost poetic properties and rape the fetid remains with puppets and call it dark.

They don't know dark. I'm emotionally invested with dark.

Guest GroinOfDespair

Ther-rape-me?

It is a form of mental obfuscation, bring out one demon to distract you from the bigger demon eating away at the great demons of doubt that make you wonder if we exist at all.

Somedays I wonder if we exist if only, in Matrix-esque fashion as batteries, but not physical ones, but psychic batteries of despair and ennoi that feed psychic vampires.

That is why that movie rang so true to all of us initiall, and it's sequels didn't. They were more obfuscation from the institutions that cover up such things. They are in league with the dark ones...

Hollywood and it's sequels are just another example of how we are idiot livestock accepting the trough we are fed.

I'm reading through a thread called "I Just Can't Get Enough", with the most prominent poster being "Groin of Despair". just...wow :thumbsup:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Guest GroinOfDespair

The groin is the only place we truly feel at times. Our fragile minds can't accept truth or real emotion, so we cloud it with puppy-dog bs. I suggest an enema to the brain.

I am that all-feeling, uber-sensitive groin of despair.

Guest GroinOfDespair

Is it not true that physical intimacy in its crude canine fashion is easier to accept?

That is why we get drunk and masticate on one another's unmentionables first as a way of establishing fleeting attempts at bonds between humans.

Do we truly try to view each other and gaze deep into each other's souls?

No, we are only interested into gazing into each other's orafices. Physical penetration is the half-expression for what we are truly incapable of.

As the Groin of Despair, I embody that.

Is this a karmic payback for derailing so many other threads?

If so, I apologize. I remember when this board was really active, and I miss the many great conversations I had here, and thusly I've been trying to spark some banter.

Can we attempt to remain on topic?

They're doing another Terminator movie withot the Governator. They are doing a Fast and the Furious 3 with none of the previous cast.

What other sequels are being made that are a travesty?

Guest GroinOfDespair

Underworld 2. That movie wasn't about goths. It was a joke. There was no real painful message entwined in ironic beauty. It was just an excuse for CGI fight scenes.

Is it not true that physical intimacy in its crude canine fashion is easier to accept?

That is why we get drunk and masticate on one another's unmentionables first as a way of establishing fleeting attempts at bonds between humans.

Do we truly try to view each other and gaze deep into each other's souls?

No, we are only interested into gazing into each other's orafices.  Physical penetration is the half-expression for what we are truly incapable of.

As the Groin of Despair, I embody that.

Perhaps you need to have a real relationship, where you look into the eyes of the one you love, rather than swallow their genitalia.

That might help you get some perspective back.

Just about all of the Magnificent Seven films. They started off with a cast of seven superstars, gradually lost them all (a maxima ad minima) and now there's even a tv series ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Underworld 2.  That movie wasn't about goths.  It was a joke.  There was no real painful message entwined in ironic beauty.  It was just an excuse for CGI fight scenes.

There was nearly no CGI in Underworld. Everything with the exception of some the few full-body Werewolf shots, a single vampire death effect and part of a head falling off was shot in real time. Even the scene where the Werewolf leaders runs faster than and unto the car was a non-CGI effects shot.

If so, I apologize.  I remember when this board was really active, and I miss the many great conversations I had here, and thusly I've been trying to spark some banter.

Everyone's always sorry afterwards.

The latter Robocop films got a bit silly. It the first one he was killable. In the third he fell off a three-hundred story building and crashed through to the subway below, without breaking a nail. (Haha!)

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Robocop was the story of a machine that became a man. The sequels were more about the battles of a superhero with supervillians, in the mode of Godzilla versus Mothra (obviously disregarding the size).

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

If so, I apologize.  I remember when this board was really active, and I miss the many great conversations I had here, and thusly I've been trying to spark some banter.

Can we attempt to remain on topic?

They're doing another Terminator movie withot the Governator.  They are doing a Fast and the Furious 3 with none of the previous cast.

Vin diesel is rummored to be coming in for fast and furious 3 its going to be along the same lines as 2 but without the blonde dude

Hollow Man.

Sequels should only be made if the first one left it open for one, or the conversation goes "I have an idea for a sequel to...." rather than "I have an idea, lets make a sequel to..."

Vin diesel is rummored to be coming in for fast and furious 3 its going to be along the same lines as 2 but without the blonde dude

Yeah, he's the lead. Its sposed to be set in Japan.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg