Help with Lootra and Aaida

I'm having a problem with the quest to reunite Aaida with her husband. I've spoken with both of them, and have agreed to help, but there doesn't seem to be anything I can say or do to get Aaida out of the refugee camp.

The two thugs at the entrance aren't at all interested in fighting me, and the only way I've been able to kill them is by accepting a DSP (which I'm okay with). Even after disposing of them, however, I still don't have the option to tell Aaida to leave. I've also tried exhausting all of my dialogue options with Saquesh, to no avail. What am I supposed to do here?

Kill Saquesh first. Then all the thugs will attack you and you can kill them. If you don't have an option to kill Saquesh, speak to some guy in the Refugee Camp (can't remember his name) and ask him if the Exchange and Serocco bother you.

I'm having a problem with the quest to reunite Aaida with her husband. I've spoken with both of them, and have agreed to help, but there doesn't seem to be anything I can say or do to get Aaida out of the refugee camp.

The two thugs at the entrance aren't at all interested in fighting me, and the only way I've been able to kill them is by accepting a DSP (which I'm okay with). Even after disposing of them, however, I still don't have the option to tell Aaida to leave. I've also tried exhausting all of my dialogue options with Saquesh, to no avail. What am I supposed to do here?

Try talking with lootra, again. Then return to the refugee camp and speak with aaida. If you've killed the thugs at the entrance you should, now, have the "I've cleared a path...bla bla bla" option. If you don't, then it's probably a bug and you should reload before you kill the thugs.

One more thing, I don't remember if the option to let aaida know she can get to her husband appears on the first conversation screen. I think you have to say something first and then it will appear.....I think :devil:

To get the convo option, you really only have to kill those two thugs who hold you up when you enter the Refugee Sector; amazingly enough, the rest don't bother you unless you try to steal the loot or try to rescue the little brat on your own. However, once you take the pacifist route with the two thugs, they like you, and you don't get the choice to fight with them. You can't even bait them into it. Past a certain point, the quest becomes unsolvable.

With regard to the Exchange, you can kill the whole pack, or you can stealth around and steal all their goodies. But it seems a little odd that even if you kill Visquis, he still shows up later at Jek-Jek Tar. I generally let them live unless I'm hard up for XP, because getting rid of them doesn't matter one way or the other; it isn't tied to any quest.

To get the convo option, you really only have to kill those two thugs who hold you up when you enter the Refugee Sector; amazingly enough, the rest don't bother you unless you try to steal the loot or try to rescue the little brat on your own.  However, once you take the pacifist route with the two thugs, they like you, and you don't get the choice to fight with them.  You can't even bait them into it.  Past a certain point, the quest becomes unsolvable.

With regard to the Exchange, you can kill the whole pack, or you can stealth around and steal all their goodies.  But it seems a little odd that even if you kill Visquis, he still shows up later at Jek-Jek Tar.  I generally let them live unless I'm hard up for XP, because getting rid of them doesn't matter one way or the other; it isn't tied to any quest.

You're confused...It's Saquesh that you kill, not Visquis.

I'm having the same problem. I'm lightside, so I didnt kill the guards nor did I kill Saquesh o:) So now I can kill the guards if I want to, but I get DS points and still cant get Aaida to leave. See I used stealth to open the boxes this time around, so nobody attacked me

Ok... well, I had a problem like this. Kill the guards and take the Dark Side Points, and then leave the Refugee Sector. As you leave, you should get a journal entry that you cleared the path for Aaida. Then go back and talk with her. Thats how it worked for me... you actually have to leave and come back or something like that.