Ithorian power cell

I talked to the Ithorian and Fassa and arranged it so the Ithorian could go home if he gave Fassa some power cells for the pylongs. I was thinking about asking Fassa if I could get a power cell out of this as well but I didn't. The problem is that I delete the previous saved games periodically so I can't go back to change the outcome. Also, I wouldn't want to anyway... but I would if it was completely necessary. I've read that you have to fix the airspeeder in order to get to Goto's yacht but of course, I can't fix it without this.

I'm sure there's no way around this... or is there? I would rather not leave Nar Shaddaa without completing all the missions and sidequests.

Thanks

You could have used that cryogenic power cell to repair Fassa's broken pylon's, but I wouldn't recommend wasting it, as computer spikes & computer skill can do the trick.

What the power cell is immensely useful for is, like you said, reparing the airspeeder. Not only do you get a huge amount of XP from reparing the bike, but there is also influence opportunities forboth Atton and Bao-Dur. As an added bonus, you get to use it to travel around Nar Shadaa. :-

manthing2.jpg

What the power cell is immensely useful for is, like you said, reparing the airspeeder.  Not only do you get a huge amount of XP from reparing the bike, but there is also influence opportunities forboth Atton and Bao-Dur.  As an added bonus, you get to use it to travel around Nar Shadaa.  :-

so thats what that was for. i only got the speeder bike repaired 2/3 of the way.

Is it true I have to repair the airspeeder in order to get to Goto? I wish they would have made it differently so that when you talk to Fassa he gives you a power cell as well as makes the agreement with the Ithorian for him to give him power cells but they didn't so now I'm stuck. Do I have to stop the ship hijackings in order for the pylons to be powered up since it will only then be possible for the Ithorian to leave and give Fassa the power cells (I hope I made that clear enough)? Because, as of right now, they do not have enough energy and therefore, pylon 2 and 3 are inactive.

Thanks

so thats what that was for. i only got the speeder bike repaired 2/3 of the way

And were you still able to reach Goto? Please say yes. >_<

Is it true I have to repair the airspeeder in order to get to Goto?  I wish they would have made it differently so that when you talk to Fassa he gives you a power cell as well as makes the agreement with the Ithorian for him to give him power cells but they didn't so now I'm stuck.  Do I have to stop the ship hijackings in order for the pylons to be powered up since it will only then be possible for the Ithorian to leave and give Fassa the power cells (I  hope I made that clear enough)?  Because, as of right now, they do not have enough energy and therefore, pylon 2 and 3 are inactive.

Thanks

so thats what that was for. i only got the speeder bike repaired 2/3 of the way

And were you still able to reach Goto? Please say yes. :alien:

No you dont't need the speeder bike to reach Goto. You need gain enough recoginition with exhange for that.

And were you still able to reach Goto?  Please say yes. :alien:

yes...considering i have completed the game and as far as i know you need to do that whole goto part to do so. :alien:

speak to every person you see in the refugee sector, speak to all the gangs and whatnot. eventually youll get noticed and get an interview set up with visquis.

As far as I know I spoke to all the exchange gangs. I eventually ended up killing all of them so one of the refugees could get back to her husband.

yes...considering i have completed the game and as far as i know you need to do that whole goto part to do so.

That's no good at all.

As far as I know I spoke to all the exchange gangs.  I eventually ended up killing all of them so one of the refugees could get back to her husband.

yes...considering i have completed the game and as far as i know you need to do that whole goto part to do so.

That's no good at all.

naaa speeder is a side quest. Doesnt effect your exchange rep at all.

Just do things that will either please OR annoy the exchange. (dont mix and match as thats where you run into trouble).

*Spoilers below*

Pay the furry guy 2000 credits

Piss off the male Rodent Merchant

Refuse to give up Ebon Hawk

Kill the Droid Merchant (after you get droid from him for the repair guy).

Kill the leader of exchange in refugee sector

Wander around the night club (with a breath mask on)

Accept the quest to remove Gotto from the Hutt

Fix the Pylons so Hutts ships can land

Kill the 2 different sets of Exchange Thugs (in landing area).

Thats far and away more then you will have to do to get their attention. I have managed to get their attention by doing stuff with out ever stepping foot into Refugee sector once (altho thats a waste as there is no encounters that give influence to Mira in that area).