possible bug - can't reverse y-axis

Hi everyone,

I've scoured these forums, as well as Google, and I can't find an answer to this question. If this has been covered elsewhere, please post a link, and I apologize for bringing it up again.

I just purchased KOTOR2 for xbox, and I think it's a great game.

What I can't figure out is, how do I reverse the y-axis? In other words, in Splinter Cell for example, I always reverse the y-axis so that when I press UP on the controller, the camera looks DOWN. You know, like flying an airplane.

There seems to be an option for it ("Reverse mini-game axis") but it doesn't do what I think it's supposed to.

Not a terribly big deal, but I'm so used to having the controls like this, it's a real annoyance not to be able to do this.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks.

Hmm, I only have the first kotor on PC.  the thing with Kotor 1 was, you can't look up and down unless you're in a mini-game.  I think it's the same way with kotor 2...  However, yes you can do the option for mini games, which is the only time it becomes relevant...

OK, well maybe that's it then. I've never played KOTOR1, but in 2 the controls are a lot like splinter cell.

In the REGULAR game you DO have have free control over the camera up/down, but in the only MINI-games I've played, you CAN'T control the camera in the up/down direction!! (I haven't gotten all that far yet though.)