Stop the senseless violence against female villain

Kaftan Barlast

• 4 weeks later...

fap fap fap?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Yuriko wasn't all that hawt, so her death came as no great loss.

Though at least she wasn't annoying like most of the other "heroes" of the film. Like Cyclops. Ugh.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Lady Death

She's certain top-heavy. As in, she's got big brains. Yeah...

*simpsons comic book guy voice*

I resent that.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I wouldnt want boobs THAT big if I was a woman. It just wouldnt be manageable.

and regarding the tournament- I see a hideous mistake in pithcing superstars Vampirella and Elektra against eachother already in the first round! And what's worse, it looks like Vampi is losing :shifty:

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

and regarding the tournament- I see a hideous mistake in pithcing superstars Vampirella and Elektra against eachother already in the first round! And what's worse, it looks like Vampi is losing :p

It's the uncultured US population, again.

They have no idea who Vampi is ... and Elektra has just recently released a film (and I seem to recall she had some previous experience in the media industry ...)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well, I have no idea who most of those are, but I sure as hell know who is hotter*.

(*) As in stereotipically voluptuous

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

It was a contest between She-Hulk and Lady-D when I went there ... She-Hulk is kinda cute, and she has green eyes ... but what's with the cut-off gloves? Boy, I remember when She-Hulk was a new character ... mid 70s ... *wistful stare into the distance*

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Me too o:) ...even though her entire point is to add seks to an otherwise pretty standard comic strip thingie

..but she's loosing... to a cathar!! (or similar disgusting mutant)

Stop Mutant Cruelty Now!

You can help stop mutant cruelty now, by ringing the police and reporting any suspicious activity, including nighttime bathroom visits, gentlemen callers after 7:30pm, long lunch hours, green eggs and ham, the burden of proof, and chinese whispers. ...

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT