Half Life 3

EnderAndrew

Wow!!!...wait... this is not a screenshot. This is an actual photo! HA! Thought you can fool me hah?!? Yeah Yeah, no one can fool Morgoth and his insanely high perception for distinguishing game screenshots from Reallife pictures! No no...

Nice try though, Ender...

*grumble*...Why does sometimes this reflected like image of this incredibly good looking guy shows up on my monitor screen? Hey, here again! :rolleyes:

That screenshot sucks. The Crowbar looks like shiney plastic.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

With Valve pace in making games, you wont be seeing HL3 until earliest 2011...

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "