Icewind Dale II

I dont like the fact that I am buying a product off another source beside a shop or some sort of a retailer.

That means I have to open some sort of account and worrying about package and if the box that comes with it its sealed, damanged or what not.

I have both games .. and I really like IWD2 .. for a multitude of reasons, I think it's a good story (not as great as 1 but good), and the character options are way better than IWD1 imo ..

I would give IWD1 a 9/10 and IWD2 a 8/10!

I really like how you visit all the old places in the sequal and see how it's changed..

Fortune favors the bald.

I like making table-top characters for good systems, such as the World of Darkness.  There's a lot more to it than rolling attributes.

NARF.

(w00t) , WoD system good ? :-

what have you been smoking there buddy. <_<

Back To topic ->

ID 2, it's not worth anyones time really.

but then again, if you got nothing else to do and you can get it cheap....

As before everything in this post is... IMO

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

"There's a lot more to it than rolling attributes."

If this is a silly crack at D&D; I hope you realize that its characetr creation is so far past rolling 6 ability scores which takes up such a small, small, small, small, small amount of characetr creation effort. Just plain silly.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Where is the portion of D&D character creation where you develop personality, ethics, background, etc?

You can tell a lot about a roleplaying system by taking a peek at the character sheet.

D&D is about "roll" playing. You can "role" play in D&D despite the rules. But that's not what the rules cater to.