Nikko on Onderon...

Yes. Yes he does. "Would you like to play some Pazaak? My "deck" is still warm." My deck is still warm? What qu**r wrote that line? I wanted to throw up as soon as I heard that..."my deck is still warm...".....geez...that's probably the gayest line I've ever heard...not that there's anything wrong with that.

Maybe you should try playing as a female PC then you will see that he says the exact same thing to a female PC. :rolleyes:

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Doesn't Nikko hit on you if your PC is male?

Yes. Yes he does. "Would you like to play some Pazaak? My "deck" is still warm." My deck is still warm? What qu**r wrote that line? I wanted to throw up as soon as I heard that..."my deck is still warm...".....geez...that's probably the gayest line I've ever heard...not that there's anything wrong with that.

:ermm:

Insinuation: Well someone here has a dirty mind, and I doubt it was an Obsidian script writer..... :-"

Cruel Theory: Perhaps the phrase "deck is still warm" triggered some feelings that brought some passing insecurities? :(:lol:

Hey, Jambo, you can't blame Nikko for you being a closet homosexual yourself.

Now, as a rebutle do I say, "Yes, I can blame Nikko" or No, I can't blame Nikko"?

Hey, the Force may work in mysterious ways, but not THAT mysteriously. It does come across as a little fruity, but more than that, the way he said it, the dialog itself, and the guy's voice just made Nikko sound like a real creep. Serial killer/rapist, if you will. But that's obviously just me...obviously.

But not gay, just a creep...maybe bi...

Doesn't Nikko hit on you if your PC is male?

Seriously, "Nikko", I mean no offense, but if it was me that got put into the game, I'd be a little upset with the way the character turned out. I can't imagine "Nikko" does you any justice. I mean, his cheeks seem unnaturally rosy. And it would have been cool if they let you do the voice acting, too. The guy's voice in the game is very "fruity" sounding....I better quit right now...I'm starting to turn into a homophob.

GOLD.

:D

--

But yes - the womb spawn of Nikko-Administrator Adare would truly be a beast Medusoid proportions.

manthing2.jpg

Yes. Yes he does. "Would you like to play some Pazaak? My "deck" is still warm." My deck is still warm?

Okay, if you insist "my deck is still warm" means he is trying to hit on a man, then I suppose I can say that all the Echani Handmaidens called Atris their "mistress" because they were her sex servants. :ermm:

Gee wiz...I know he wasn't hitting on anyone. The dialog was just plan creeping, that's all. The way he said it, the guy's voice, and what was said. "My deck is still warm" is just flat out one of the corniest line I've ever heard in thid game of any game. And without giving it much thought, it does sound like a come on, male or female. And like I said, more than anything, it was just a creepy thing to say.

Okay, if you insist "my deck is still warm" means he is trying to hit on a man, then I suppose I can say that all the Echani Handmaidens called Atris their "mistress" because they were her sex servants.  :-

Shhh, don't give the fanbois' crazy ideas :ph34r:

The way i see it, "My deck is still warm" is kind of just a nice way of welcoming someone and being friendly, i don't exactly see how it can be come-on or sexual in any sort of way :ermm:

His voice was kind of soft though, like Bao-Durs, but i think its supposed to sound comforting :p

Sex and Star Wars? I usually don't seem to place the two together

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Does it even exist in Star Wars?! :ph34r:

Hehe...here's one:

Mira: "Did you, you know, hook up a power coupling?" :shifty:

But who could forget:

"Just because I saved her doesn't mean I'm going to go charging up her entry ramp."

Gold. :D

Mothman usually reminds what's more interesting.... :p"

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 3 months later...

Wow, I totally missed the second half of this thread. I haven't been here in a while. To answer some of the questions I saw: Yes, my cheeks really are that red. No, they didn't use my real voice and I sound nothing like that. No, I didn't have any input as to who my character would be or my lines. No, I'm not gay. Yes, the model looks kinda weird. And finally, Yes, my deck is still warm...

I'll see you in the cantina...

Okay, if you insist "my deck is still warm" means he is trying to hit on a man, then I suppose I can say that all the Echani Handmaidens called Atris their "mistress" because they were her sex servants.  :)

Shhh, don't give the fanbois' crazy ideas :ph34r:

The way i see it, "My deck is still warm" is kind of just a nice way of welcoming someone and being friendly, i don't exactly see how it can be come-on or sexual in any sort of way :lol:

Wishfull thinking, followed by homophobic reaction to get back into proper macho mode. :-

I'm the artist who modeled and textured you Nikko. It was fun actually. I knew when I saw your photo with those red cheeks that it'd be a challenge to fit you into the KOTOR world. Most faces made are fairly generic, so when you add a real likeness to them it can be a little jarring. I beleive some of the weirdness the model has is due to the slight fish eye lens the camera has in KOTOR2. It didn't look weird in Max.

"Haven't got an enemy in the world. Too lazy to make 'em" - The Reluctant Dragon

In game Nikkos head looked way too small for his body, i think thats what made him look weird mainly, he was just so out of proportion. IMO anyway.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

That could be true as well. I didn't do the body, so it may have been a re-texture of some other character's torso. There are size variants and it's possible Nikko's head was put on the wrong body type. Or to take the blame, it may be my fault. It's possible I didn't double check my measurements.

"Haven't got an enemy in the world. Too lazy to make 'em" - The Reluctant Dragon

The torso was probably a re-texture it looked exactly the same as all the npc's that you just see walking around who just have a couple of one line phrases too say to you.

I call laziness on whomever textured the body.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Well this is coolness, and a tidbit I did not know. Learn something new everyday I suppose.

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.