Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Request for those who get the game (Spoilers)

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

Nikko

Nikko

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 29 posts
Back in January I found out I won a sweepstakes to visit LucasArts and get my picture taken to appear in an upcoming game. To make a long story short that game ended up being KOTOR II. The thing is, I don't have an X-Box and don't plan on getting one. So, I have to wait till February to even see what I look like in the game. I was wondering if maybe someone who gets the game could possibly take a picture and/or a movie of my character so I can see what I look like. LucasArts told me they weren't able to do that due to the secrecy surrounding the game.

If you are able to help me, here's the details:
Spoiler

Any help anyone can give will be greatly appreciated.

Meshugger

Meshugger

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 5168 posts
  • Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
You're a bit too early, bump this thread again after a few weeks. And btw, you look like Brejik.

Fettforce88

Fettforce88

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 53 posts
No....Brejik is black.....

Nikko

Nikko

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 29 posts
Yeah, I figured I'd make the request a bit early in case there were any media-type people lurking the boards who get early copies of the game.

Kazic

Kazic

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 781 posts
I'll do it for you.

Meshugger

Meshugger

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 5168 posts
  • Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

No....Brejik is black.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Black/white whatever, i still think that he shares the same characteristics as Brejik. It's a personal preference.

Nikko

Nikko

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 29 posts

I'll do it for you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey, thanks a bunch.

Kazic

Kazic

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 781 posts
Your Welcome. Pm me your email addy. I will probably only be able to send you pictures though...I don't have a cam.

starwarskid15_19

starwarskid15_19

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1169 posts
wow thats cool that you one that contest. now that i know that i wont kill you if its an option

Nikko

Nikko

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 29 posts

wow thats cool that you one that contest. now that i know that i wont kill you if its an option

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for being so kind :wacko:
The prize was actually pretty cool because I got an Alienware computer out of it as well. All of the employees at LucasArts are extremely friendly. They really are a quality company.

starwarskid15_19

starwarskid15_19

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1169 posts
so umm anyone know if theres a contest like this for kotor3

JEDIDAN12386

JEDIDAN12386

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 53 posts
And now that I know I will kill him. cool.

Kazic

Kazic

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 781 posts
Hahaha. That's mean Jedi :wacko:

213374U

213374U

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 4570 posts
  • Backer

All of the employees at LucasArts are extremely friendly.  They really are a quality company.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. <_<

Kazic

Kazic

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 781 posts
Hey, if I'd gotten put in the game, I'd say they were a great company too lol.

Craigboy2

Craigboy2

(12) Mage

• Members
  • 1917 posts

Back in January I found out I won a sweepstakes to visit LucasArts and get my picture taken to appear in an upcoming game.  To make a long story short that game ended up being KOTOR II.  The thing is, I don't have an X-Box and don't plan on getting one.  So, I have to wait till February to even see what I look like in the game.  I was wondering if maybe someone who gets the game could possibly take a picture and/or a movie of my character so I can see what I look like.  LucasArts told me they weren't able to do that due to the secrecy surrounding the game.

If you are able to help me, here's the details:

Spoiler

Any help anyone can give will be greatly appreciated.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i'll do it

Nikko

Nikko

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 29 posts
Cool, seems like there are some people who have access to digital cameras for pictures. Is there anybody out there able to take videos? I really can't wait!

Kazic

Kazic

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 781 posts
I may be able to. It depends on of I can get my hand on one of those video phones that plugs into a pc.

Nikko

Nikko

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 29 posts
I've got a funny update to this thread:

I was in Circuit City today with my father (who absolutely HATES video games) and he said to me "Hey, when does that game come out with you in it?" I told him how it comes out in a couple weeks, but that I can't get it because I don't have the system it is on. He said "So just buy an X-box" and I did. So, now I have an X-box and I'll be getting the game when it comes out. Thanks to all those people who said they'd help me out, though. :p

jaguars4ever

jaguars4ever

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 7093 posts

I've got a funny update to this thread:

I was in Circuit City today with my father (who absolutely HATES video games) and he said to me "Hey, when does that game come out with you in it?"  I told him how it comes out in a couple weeks, but that I can't get it because I don't have the system it is on.  He said "So just buy an X-box" and I did.  So, now I have an X-box and I'll be getting the game when it comes out.  Thanks to all those people who said they'd help me out, though. :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:p

Yet another has succumbed to the Dark Side.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users