RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Gorth

now we got like buttons im gonna like so much stuff!

i feel "like" a king!

...im so sorry....

• Like 2

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I got accepted into the Steam mobile beta. This also gives me a "gift" of the beta to give out. Anyone really wanting to buy games and chat on Steam friends from their phone?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Ace"]http://www.famitsu.c...009127.html]Ace Attorney 5 announced. Platform currently unknown.[/url] Well, guess I have something to look forward to, assuming it arrives in Europe/NA.

Yet we still won't get Investigations 2. :(
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

http://www.famitsu.c...009127.html]Ace Attorney 5 announced. Platform currently unknown.[/url] Well, guess I have something to look forward to, assuming it arrives in Europe/NA.

Yet we still won't get Investigations 2. :(

Well, CAPCOM has never outright denied that they'll localize it/maybe release it as a download for 3DS in the future, so there's always that glimmer of hope.

XCOM is shaping up to be a potentially great game. I can't remember the last time when I looked forward to a strategy game this much

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

XCOM is shaping up to be a potentially great game. I can't remember the last time when I looked forward to a strategy game this much

I'm pretty sure it was the early 90's.

Har har.

I'm sure it was some Dawn of War expansion or other. Or a new C&C game. Those never failed to disappoint since EA dissolved Westwood.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

as long as it gets released by the end of 2013 then my prediction will still be correct, although i was definitely expecting some sort of announcement or look at it this year at e3

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

as long as it gets released by the end of 2013 then my prediction will still be correct, although i was definitely expecting some sort of announcement or look at it this year at e3

Yeah, a whole year later than the Wii U. And it's allegedly only 20% faster, uses Kinect 2 that everybody hates, and an anti-used-game system (aka DRM). It's what gamers want, or so Microsoft says.

What type of anti-used game system could it have???

Unless it's an always online type thing where your games have to be registered.

if that's so, and Sony doesn't follow suite...call me glad that I chose the Playstation route.

For the world's biggest software giant, it shouldn't be too hard to find a Steam-like solution. AKA you register your retail game once per key and it gets attached to your LIVE account. Maybe there's in addition hardware decryption (they could use a whole CPU core for that if they want), or a combination of both.

Seeing how rampant piracy AND used-game-sales are in this current generation and how it is a pain in the arse for devs/puplishers, this rumor might very likely be true. Sony is probably just gonna follow suite, so that only leaves Nintendo with the Wii U as a viable option.

Hope I'm wrong though, even if I hate to be wrong.

Edited by Morgoth