Post your Love Letters!

Prosper

I know my art has been squished into 1 topic. but here is a once in a life time appeal to the enchanting veronica belmont.

Courageous Love for Veronica B.

by Prosper

My, grievous and moist Veronica.

Prosper bids high for your attention.

We exist outside our online avatars.

On Youtube, and in our MMO.

I never doubted a sob of yours.

You are the means of our meal's arrangement.

Fish were caught in the banks of your scythe. We are a husky team. So Launch with Leverage!

And Of our introduction..?

It was Fabric. A Choice of, to graduate our tolerance for one and the other.

Achievement.Separation from the stead.

I remain a pace-less frost. A slickly worn icicle. What follows, does not overstate that.

Beneath the sun's desire, purpose soaked us. Will you meet me my neck with kisses?

I assumed you had valentines pillow tightly tucked on the date you may read this. Am I right?

Exchange our tones of sorrow in some mall we may.

Afterward, we will perhaps squeeze muscles, tighten knuckles, and with luck stretch the edges of our relationship.

Sincerely, Prosper.

Alt URL:

http://codepad.org/L8yVcgpl

redacted

Worst thing about this thread - and there are many - is that I already dropped my monocle earlier.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

DEAR THEPIXIESROCK

I WISH YOU WOULD COME BACK TO OBSIDIAN

THINGS COULD BE LIKE OLD TIMES

WHEN EVERYTHING WAS RIGHT IN THE WORLD

I REALLY FELT WE WERE STARTING TO GIVE NICK AND LLYRANOR A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY

ALSO, I'M LEAVING YOU FOR GABS.

DEAR THEPIXIESROCK

I WISH YOU WOULD COME BACK TO OBSIDIAN

THINGS COULD BE LIKE OLD TIMES

WHEN EVERYTHING WAS RIGHT IN THE WORLD

I REALLY FELT WE WERE STARTING TO GIVE NICK AND LLYRANOR A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY

ALSO, I'M LEAVING YOU FOR GABS.

Very well done! Beautiful work. True Expressionist.

@virumor

I don't remember what you asked. The name. Yes. Belmont! I may shy away now though. I can tell from your profile picture that you might be Ms. Belmont?

redacted

Dear Auntie Prosper,

I hope you are well. Please could you tell me of any mods you have released. I would very much like to know.

Lots of love,

Your loving nephew Doris

XXX

This particularly rapid, unintelligible patter isn't generally heard, and if it is, it doesn't matter.

Dear Jade Raymond,

Please do a Maxim or FHM photo-shoot.

K THX!

BYE!

Jade_Raymond_-_E3_2007.jpg

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Dear Women,

Is there any chance you could realise and appreciate the connection between someone doing something nice and you reacting positively to it?

On second thoughts don't. I just realised I can make a fortune by manufacturing and selling my patented love-cure: the walsausage.

Regards,

Walsingham Q. Wildebeeste

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Dear Women,

Is there any chance you could realise and appreciate the connection between someone doing something nice and you reacting positively to it?

But, but... that would require the princesses understand that the world doesn't revolve around them?!

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Dear Women,

But, but... that would require the princesses understand that the world doesn't revolve around them?!

You're right, sir. I might just as well try to realuign the Earth's magnetic field using a tuning fork and some polyester trousers.

Aside: How fantastic is it that there's almost 0% probability of people ever being required to wear polyester trousers ever again. That rocks! The world _is_ getting better. :wacko:

-Elwood Blues

You can't just go around kidnapping princesses!

The European Union is now charging all aeroplanes for the pollution they produce during flight as part of their emissions trading scheme and the Chinese are getting angry about it. On another note, the Chinese are introducing an emissions trading scheme in 2013. Ironic.

Australia is also introducing an emissions trading scheme (fixed, indexed price) in 2012, then moving to a floating price per tonne of pollutant produced in 2015.