No money in the ending narration

I was disappointed with this, I though if you accumulated over 150 000 money you would get a narration mentioning how due to your wealth Legion would grow faster, acquiring more assets and influence or something, but nothing at all was mentioned.

A missed opportunity for sure.

"With your great wealth your character entertained his/her stranger habits; miniature golf. Sadly the course was destroyed by rampaging Krugs only weeks after it was finished"

I knew I shouldn't have set that krug free.

"With your great wealth your character entertained his/her stranger habits; miniature golf. Sadly the course was destroyed by rampaging Krugs only weeks after it was finished"

I knew I shouldn't have set that krug free.

I wish I had the option! :p (Bug)

Seriously? This feels like a "trolling topic" and makes no damned sense at all. I have only a few times ever played a game that had an ending that cared about accrued wealth. And, um... who cares anyway?

Seriously right back at you.

Little details like this greatly increase the replayability and stuff like this is in dozens of games, hell, it's even in STALKER: The Shadow of Chernobyl and some other FPS games.

Seriously? This feels like a "trolling topic" and makes no damned sense at all. I have only a few times ever played a game that had an ending that cared about accrued wealth. And, um... who cares anyway?

Little details like this greatly increase the replayability and stuff like this is in dozens of games, hell, it's even in STALKER: The Shadow of Chernobyl and some other FPS games.

You should go play Fable III, its right up your alley.

Admittedly, it would be a nice little touch. But it doesn't affect me wanting to replay a game.

STALKER! I love that game! :)