E3 2011

I'm excited.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Sony's should be interesting.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Maybe enhanced security too ;)

Wonder if it will ever die.

I thought Reach and ODST were the best. :p

No flood levels. And ODST had that really nice city to wander around in between levels. The feeling of that city was beautiful. Night time and abandoned of people with a beautiful soundtrack. A city where the residents have been killed by aliens and instead of being grossed out by blood everywhere like everyone else would do, I was instead sad.

I'd love an ODST 2.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

These kinds of things are best taken in summary.