Do you yanks think we euros are poking around too much in your politics?

Kaftan Barlast

You get a warning, and three warnings constitutes a ban.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm having...problems navigating this forum, so excuse me if I do something wrong. Or don't. Whichever.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

I'm having...problems navigating this forum, so excuse me if I do something wrong. Or don't. Whichever.

They are just teasing you. You won't get warned or banned for double posting. Just delete the text and type "double post" in there. It happens a lot around here.

And welcome to the forum!

Edited by ~Di

It's OK.

I think of us over here as just the temporary leaders of the nefarious western civilization pirate ship. All of us in the west have a stake in the booty and the infamy.

Give us input.

No problem.

Just don't poison the water.

That's nasty.

As dark is the absence of light, so evil is the absence of good.

If you would destroy evil, do good.

Evil cannot be perfected. Thank God.

Um...okay. In my other forum, double posting equals a warning. >.>, but there was a delete post button, so...

And thanks for the welcome.

And by the way, Colrom, I'm posting what you wrote on my other forum, :p

Hope you don't mind, :).

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

As usual I'm having trouble understanding what Colrom is saying.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm sorry you don't understand.

What I am saying is:

1) The US is just the latest leader of the Christian world (derived from the Roman world).

2) That world has been engaged in conquering and stealing stuff from outsiders and sometimes raping them and sometimes enslaving them and sometimes exterminating them for some time. Think of us a Pirates with advanced degrees and religious rationalizations. For the history please refer to the last 2000 years or so of western history. Ignore the family food fights which sometimes were quite ugly and look at the outside conquests and rich booty we have accumulated!

3. In view of all that, and recognizing that many companies that influence US policy are officially based in other countries these days, I think that it is only fair to accept input from our fellow pirates.

I hope that makes it clearer.

By the way, "Constantine's Sword" by James Carrol is a nice little read on the 2000 year history of the relationship between "The Church" and "The Jews".

Gunga Din wrote something about wounded knee I think. :ban:

If you think I'm hard to understand you should have heard Casey Stengel (manager of the New York Yankees for quite a while - when they were actaully winning alot of penants and championships).