Age of the Characters

Seeing as though we most likely won't get the ages of any of the characters, I thought it might be fun to speculate on it.

Here are my guesses

PC = Mid 20's

Mira = Mid 20's

Atton Rand = 28-36

Kreia = 40-50

Bao-Dur = 22-30

Mandalore = ?

T3-M4 = ?

Handmaiden = Early 20's

Visas Marr = Early 20's

Disciple = Early 20's

HK-47 = Since the Mandalore War 20-30

Darth Sion = 40's

Atris = Early 30's

Darth Nihilus = ? Perhaps 40's

Anyone else have any ideas?

I say

Pc; 24-32 or 32-38(depending on which head you choose) i seen many young and old heads in the screens. So i guess its ur choice how old ur pc is.

Mira:early 20s

Boa Dur: 28-36

Atton: 24-28

Handmaiden: ealry 20s

Disciple: 22-27

Kriea: 70s (i think i recall humans being able to live up to 120 or 140 in the star wars universe with ease)

Atris: i really wouldnt know....in some concept arts she looks remarkably young like 18 or something....but in other concept arts she looks around the ages of 30s or 40s.

Darth Sion: 50s or maybe mid 40s

thats all i know for now

I say

Pc; 24-32 or 32-38(depending on which head you choose) i seen many young and old heads in the screens. So i guess its ur choice how old ur pc is.

Mira:early 20s

Boa Dur: 28-36

Atton: 24-28

Handmaiden: ealry 20s

Disciple: 22-27

Kriea: 70s (i think i recall humans being able to live up to 120 or 140 in the star wars universe with ease)

Atris: i really wouldnt know....in some concept arts she looks remarkably young like 18 or something....but in other concept arts she looks around the ages of 30s or 40s.

Darth Sion: 50s or maybe mid 40s

thats all i know for now

Hmm...I'll guess:

PC - early 20's

Mira - early to mid 20's

Bao Dur - late 40's

Atton - mid 20's to late 20's

Handmaiden - late teens to early 20's

Disciple - late teens to early 20's

Kreia - early 60's to 80's

Atris - mid 20's

Darth Sion - 40's

Mandalore - late 30's to early 40's (i still think he is Canderous)

Visas Marr - early 20's to late 20's

HK 47 - 15 yrs

Darth Nihilis - same age as Kreia?

Untrue, Venerable age is 80+

max non-force user age is just a bit over 100.

About Kreias age it's possible, however....

If Kreia is 70 her physical stats would have -3 age modifier, and mental stats +2 modifier.

but then again, I doubt the Devs incorporated the age modifications into KOTOR:TSL.

Lets see...

PC would have been between 16 to 20 during the mandalorian wars, which was some 8 years ago so 24-28 years.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

I think jedi can live longer the closer they get to the force. It is probably a "contraversial" topic but yoda did remark to luke he wouldn't look very good when he became 900 years old either. Most jedi probably die in battle or on missions so don't have the chance to live super long lives. From the first game I got the feeling joli was easily a couple hundred years old or more going by his coversations.

Seeing as though we most likely won't get the ages of any of the characters, I thought it might be fun to speculate on it.

From the Casting Doc we sent to LucasArts...

PC - varies, depending on what you want your character to look like.

Atton Rand is 29-32.

Handmaiden, Disciple, and Visas Marr are all 25.

Kreia looks 50, but like Yoda, who knows.

T3 was built in K1, so he's only had 5 years of hard living.

Mandalore is 63 in Mandalorian years.

Mira is 23.

The others are not specifically referenced, but you can probably backtrack from their histories in the game to figure it out.

From the Casting Doc we sent to LucasArts...

PC - varies, depending on what you want your character to look like.

Atton Rand is 29-32.

Handmaiden, Disciple, and Visas Marr are all 25.

Kreia looks 50, but like Yoda, who knows.

T3 was built in K1, so he's only had 5 years of hard living.

Mira is 23.

The others are not specifically referenced, but you can probably backtrack from their histories in the game to figure it out.

Danke, Herr Avellone.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

This gives another minor reason to do NPC sidequest. Very minor reason, but a reason nonetheless.

63 in Mandalorian years. either that is very old or fairly young.

T3. Only 5 years of age, and already he has plenty of battle scars. What the hell has Revan been making him do.

We can still speculate on the unconfirmed ages (i.e. Atris, Sion etc).

T3. Only 5 years of age, and already he has plenty of battle scars. What the hell has Revan been making him do.

Remember that one woman named Elise on Dantooine, well when her droid broke down Revan let her borrow T3 for a while, and she was quite satisfied thanks to T3's many custom upgrades it has.

Remember that one woman named Elise on Dantooine, well when her droid broke down Revan let her borrow T3 for a while, and she was quite satisfied thanks to T3's many custom upgrades it has.

lol are u serious? I never knew u could do that....to me that whole side quest was weird....obviously she was pleasuring herself with a mechanical droid...I think it'd hurt more than anything....

lol are u serious? I never knew u could do that....to me that whole side quest was weird....obviously she was pleasuring herself with a mechanical droid...I think it'd hurt more than anything....

haha (w00t)

haha (w00t)

(w00t) (w00t) I hope Lord Satasn was joking about not knowing that Hades_One was joking.

haha (w00t)

(w00t) (w00t) I hope Lord Satasn was joking about not knowing that Hades_One was joking.

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) Thats what I was (w00t) ing about. :)

Mandalorian is an affiliation. Kinda like saying "Rebels" or "Empire". They are human. How it worked, for those wondering, is that the Mandalorians were led by a warlord named Mandalore. That's where the Mandalorians got their name. Hell, Jengo Fett wasn't born a Mandalorian, he became one later on.

Mandalorians are humans. Check the SW database:

Canderous, look at the box on the right.

So unless I'm missing something, Mandalorian is 63, in human years.

anyone know, I couldn't find it, how old canderous was in K1?

Kreia looks 50

alot younger than I thought