Can't select role in Chapter 3.

Ardulac

Question

I just completed the mission that allows me to pick a subclass. My characters have exclamation marks over their heads and nothing seems to change that. The continue button is grayed out and doesn't do anything. I've tried previewing each of the roles, I've tried clicking on powers (in case I get one after role selection), I've tried clicking through the tabs and looking for anything else to change or upgrade. None of it works. I've force closed the program (since there is no option to cancel out at this point or continue on without upgrading) and when I log back in and select "Continue", I see the victory screen and it brings me back to the same upgrade screen with the same issue.

When I click on Completion it seems to be listing things incorrectly, so maybe that's related. I have completed every mission up to this point. I also finished 2 missions on Hard and 1 on Legendary because my characters died and I wanted to get them the rewards for completing that mission. In spite of this it doesn't seem to show the missions as being completed.

http://imgur.com/a/xJrzW: 

I hope there is a solution for this since I've really enjoyed the game so far. Thanks.

6 answers to this question

It turns out I just got confused. I thought I had to select a role because all of my options were filled in after 2-1. I thought that was the 3rd chapter because I was counting the prologue. It turns out the game was just automatically selecting some of my feat choices because there was only one option and I was clicking on other powers that weren't available in order to "fix" the problem which was actually causing an issue.

Sorry for any confusion.

Hard to say, but the normal prosedure is to:

1. Select character one

2. Select the role for character one

3. Select power for character one

4. Select character two

5. Select the role for character two

6. Select the power for character two

And so on to each character and then press the continue.

If there Are still problem contact the Obsidian customer service.

support@obsidian.net

With your PFID.

Hopefully They can see what is the problem with the characters.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV

Strange I have played 3 croup past that point before the last patch and one group after the last patch and I have newer had problem with that part of game. Other parts... yes Many times... So it should be a account related problem, or device related but hard to see how the last option could be possible because you have managed to play so far.

The customer service has been busy with the problems with the latest patch, so it may take some time to contact you. But what I have been following these forums They eventually will and in most cases has managed to solve those problems.

Hopefully They will be able to help you too! This game, even with its bugs, is nice game so I hope that you Also can see the other half of it!